People are overreacting to this patch.

#41Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/7/2012 1:23:28 PM
True but it makes good reading
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#42curtlandPosted 12/7/2012 1:25:54 PM
A lot of the things I used got nerfed in this patch and I'm fine with it.

People freak out about everything.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#43supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:11:20 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Oh look! It's Lerthyr! The guy who sits on superlameisaac's lap and has him upload videos of Lerthyr's replays so he can get more views / get his anonymous name out there!

Wild butthurt appeared!

Wild butthurt used asspain!

Its super hilarious!

---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#44duericPosted 12/7/2012 2:19:40 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
This board is seriously filled with nothing but whiners. The patch hasn't even been released yet. Chill.

I was gunna say. I haven't seen anything regarding the Xbox 360. Just the PS3.

As far as I know, Treyarch is nerfing/buffing based on statistical info. There can't possibly be = issues on both consoles.

Either way. Without actually using the new tweaks, you can't possibly make comments outside of speculation.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#45supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:30:54 PM
Bump for crybabies.
---
#46hollow-sasukePosted 12/7/2012 3:35:32 PM
What do you think gfaqs is? This board wouldn't exist if people never overreacted.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#47DarthLampePosted 12/7/2012 3:38:44 PM

As far as I know, Treyarch is nerfing/buffing based on statistical info. There can't possibly be = issues on both consoles.

Either way. Without actually using the new tweaks, you can't possibly make comments outside of speculation.

I'm not being sardonic, but asking genuinely, have you ever seen a game that had a patch that was different across consoles(Not PC)? Any instance I can remember has been same across the board.
---
SWB Drawing Update: ~10% finished!
#48supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:40:31 PM
hollow-sasuke posted...
What do you think gfaqs is? This board wouldn't exist if people never overreacted.

:(
---
#49duericPosted 12/7/2012 3:42:49 PM
DarthLampe posted...

I'm not being sardonic, but asking genuinely, have you ever seen a game that had a patch that was different across consoles(Not PC)? Any instance I can remember has been same across the board.

That's not really the point.

Treyarchs own words were that they would nerf/buff based on hard stats. Not community outcry. They were basically going to become the BCS by reducing the human element.

How can all three platforms have identical issues statistically?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#50DarthLampePosted 12/7/2012 3:44:27 PM
That's not really the point.

Treyarchs own words were that they would nerf/buff based on hard stats. Not community outcry. They were basically going to become the BCS by reducing the human element.

How can all three platforms have identical issues statistically?

It's the point I'm interested in however. I was just curious if you had ever seen that happen.
---
SWB Drawing Update: ~10% finished!