People are overreacting to this patch.

#51Terror_and_LovePosted 12/7/2012 3:45:00 PM
Whining is but a coping mechanism.

Anyone with even marginal skills will adapt.

Those that cant?

Well there is always the abode of peace.
---
The difference between a flower and a weed is EXACTLY and ONLY this: The Choice of the Gardener!
#52AIbertWeskerrPosted 12/7/2012 3:45:33 PM
Everytime the patches patch out something a lot of you hold dear I celebrate because a lot of you whining is the reason they took away my knife.
#53seankimberley42Posted 12/7/2012 3:50:57 PM
dueric posted...
DarthLampe posted...
I was gunna say. I haven't seen anything regarding the Xbox 360. Just the PS3.

As far as I know, Treyarch is nerfing/buffing based on statistical info. There can't possibly be = issues on both consoles.

Either way. Without actually using the new tweaks, you can't possibly make comments outside of speculation.

I'm not being sardonic, but asking genuinely, have you ever seen a game that had a patch that was different across consoles(Not PC)? Any instance I can remember has been same across the board.

That's not really the point.

Treyarchs own words were that they would nerf/buff based on hard stats. Not community outcry. They were basically going to become the BCS by reducing the human element.

How can all three platforms have identical issues statistically?

I'm pretty sure they just take the data for all three systems combined, look for what they think is the problem, and patch accordingly. I wish theyd fix the lag and spawns first since you can't really tell what's broken when the system giving it to us is already broken.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#54duericPosted 12/7/2012 3:54:04 PM
seankimberley42 posted...
dueric posted...
DarthLampe posted...
I was gunna say. I haven't seen anything regarding the Xbox 360. Just the PS3.

As far as I know, Treyarch is nerfing/buffing based on statistical info. There can't possibly be = issues on both consoles.

Either way. Without actually using the new tweaks, you can't possibly make comments outside of speculation.

I'm not being sardonic, but asking genuinely, have you ever seen a game that had a patch that was different across consoles(Not PC)? Any instance I can remember has been same across the board.

That's not really the point.

Treyarchs own words were that they would nerf/buff based on hard stats. Not community outcry. They were basically going to become the BCS by reducing the human element.

How can all three platforms have identical issues statistically?

I'm pretty sure they just take the data for all three systems combined, look for what they think is the problem, and patch accordingly. I wish theyd fix the lag and spawns first since you can't really tell what's broken when the system giving it to us is already broken.

I'm just going by what they said. But, as we've found out, Treyarch is 99% full of s*** anyway.

Not even a mention of the word "lag" in those patch notes is the biggest travesty, IMO.

How can you balance s*** if the game isn't optimally tuned in the first place?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#55RPG0ddessPosted 12/7/2012 4:00:44 PM
Haru_XX posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Haru_XX posted...
HERES A GREAT IDEA! LETS MAKE EVERYTHING SUCK! THEN NOTHING WILL BE CHEAP!

Lets decrease hip fire accuracy, take away gun attachments, make it so you instantly die when trying to drop shot, let's also just remove Bouncing Betty's completely! Ahh, a complainers ideal call of duty world!

GOOD GOING TREYARCH! DON'T BUFF ANY OF THE BAD GUNS, JUST NERF THE GOOD GUNS, NOW EVERYONE CAN SUCK MORE, YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

Lol this kid's still mad theater lost his game.

Theater was perfectly fine in MW3, then a year later comes BO2, with a multi-million dollar budget and Treyarch STILL couldn't get the theater to not fracture and destroy replays? Unbelievable.....

I still say Ice Cream Sundae poptarts are the best...nothing you can say will convince me otherwise!!
---
There are no pacts between lions and men. - Achilles
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
#56supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:02:21 PM
RPG0ddess posted...
Haru_XX posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Haru_XX posted...
HERES A GREAT IDEA! LETS MAKE EVERYTHING SUCK! THEN NOTHING WILL BE CHEAP!

Lets decrease hip fire accuracy, take away gun attachments, make it so you instantly die when trying to drop shot, let's also just remove Bouncing Betty's completely! Ahh, a complainers ideal call of duty world!

GOOD GOING TREYARCH! DON'T BUFF ANY OF THE BAD GUNS, JUST NERF THE GOOD GUNS, NOW EVERYONE CAN SUCK MORE, YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

Lol this kid's still mad theater lost his game.

Theater was perfectly fine in MW3, then a year later comes BO2, with a multi-million dollar budget and Treyarch STILL couldn't get the theater to not fracture and destroy replays? Unbelievable.....

I still say Ice Cream Sundae poptarts are the best...nothing you can say will convince me otherwise!!

Did you try those new Gingerbread and Hot Chocolate ones? OMG. They're incredible...
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac