What the hell? Ghost+Suppresor was broken all this time?

#21seankimberley42Posted 12/7/2012 2:04:42 PM
jamejame posted...
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
I don't know what else I can trust now...

Are the enemies "really" there? Or are they 1 meter in front/behind in their game? Questions like this make me wonder what else is secrelty broken

Are you having fun with the game? Yes? No? That's really the only question that needs answering.

"Mr Honda dealer, my civic doesn't go past 60 something's wrong with the engine"

"Does it get you to work? Yes? No? That's really the only question that needs answering"

Really? Really?!
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#22Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:10:13 PM(edited)
^^ It's more like

"Mr Honda dealer, my Civic doesn't move when I put it into Drive"

"Does it start? Yes? No? That's really the only question that needs answering"
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#23Unresolved777Posted 12/7/2012 2:27:53 PM
And here I thought I was being soundwhored despite me not being able to hear footsteps at all. I was ready to switch to Dead Silence >.>.
---
PSN: Unresoived
#24Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:29:03 PM
And here I thought I was being soundwhored despite me not being able to hear footsteps at all. I was ready to switch to Dead Silence >.>.

Yeah, it really makes me wonder. If Ghost + Silencer was broken all along, is Dead Silence + Awareness broken too?
---
Ryyaann is banned.
#25fatclemenzaPosted 12/7/2012 2:30:18 PM
Yeah, it really makes me wonder. If Ghost + Silencer was broken all along, is Dead Silence + Awareness broken too?

They've been broken since launch lol. I'm starting to think the people who say they can actually hear footsteps are just trolling, I can't hear a thing with my sound bar turned up and Awareness on.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#26Unresolved777Posted 12/7/2012 2:31:39 PM
Well I can hear my own teammates :p. Not that it does much for me...
---
PSN: Unresoived
#27Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:44:42 PM
They've been broken since launch lol. I'm starting to think the people who say they can actually hear footsteps are just trolling, I can't hear a thing with my sound bar turned up and Awareness on.

God damn it. Is there anything that isn't broken? I hear Dexterity is broken too. Is Blind Eye broken? Hardwired?
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
#28Faust_8Posted 12/7/2012 2:50:41 PM
What's weird is I've never seen this happen to an enemy. Every time I hear a suppressed gun going off, there's no dot. So maybe it doesn't always happen?
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#29trakrunr4evrPosted 12/7/2012 2:54:06 PM
fatclemenza posted...

I have heard people before on certain surfaces. It is very rare though. No I am not trolling you. I have about 20 hours played and soundwhored maybe 3 people.