People should stop complaining about updates...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. People should stop complaining about updates...
3 years ago#1
Topic - Results (24 votes)
Play the game regardless and adapt
62.5% (15 votes)
Stop coming on here and complaining(putting that nicely) and stop playing the game
37.5% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Adapt and move on, or if it upsets you that badly, dont play..simple stuff really
3 years ago#2
Nope. The community should voice their opinions on changes until at least 51% of the community is happy.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
3 years ago#3
Well that is never going to happen seeing as how they wanted a shotgun nerfed when it does what its supposed to, OHK in CQC... they are just sore because their hipfire smg with silencer/laser sight is getting beat out
3 years ago#4
So this is basically another copy and paste "complaining about complainers" thread? I guess you figured a poll would make it less obvious....
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
3 years ago#5
They should really stop playing if they are complainig about everything. For example the betty was fine the way it was, you just need to be careful or run engineer. Not whine about it because you were careless.
insert something original and witty here
3 years ago#6
gucciburrr posted...
So this is basically another copy and paste "complaining about complainers" thread? I guess you figured a poll would make it less obvious....

yet, there are still more topics about people complaining about the impending update...hmm, i seem to be in the minority here
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. People should stop complaining about updates...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived