People should stop complaining about updates...

#1Athleticsfan3Posted 12/7/2012 2:24:30 PM
Topic - Results (24 votes)
Play the game regardless and adapt
62.5% (15 votes)
Stop coming on here and complaining(putting that nicely) and stop playing the game
37.5% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Adapt and move on, or if it upsets you that badly, dont play..simple stuff really
#2PathlessBulletPosted 12/7/2012 2:26:22 PM
Nope. The community should voice their opinions on changes until at least 51% of the community is happy.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3Athleticsfan3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:31:50 PM
Well that is never going to happen seeing as how they wanted a shotgun nerfed when it does what its supposed to, OHK in CQC... they are just sore because their hipfire smg with silencer/laser sight is getting beat out
#4gucciburrrPosted 12/7/2012 2:33:54 PM
So this is basically another copy and paste "complaining about complainers" thread? I guess you figured a poll would make it less obvious....
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
#5GoldenKira2770Posted 12/7/2012 2:34:41 PM
They should really stop playing if they are complainig about everything. For example the betty was fine the way it was, you just need to be careful or run engineer. Not whine about it because you were careless.
---
insert something original and witty here
#6Athleticsfan3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:37:21 PM
gucciburrr posted...
So this is basically another copy and paste "complaining about complainers" thread? I guess you figured a poll would make it less obvious....

yet, there are still more topics about people complaining about the impending update...hmm, i seem to be in the minority here