This game is fun.***

#1fatclemenzaPosted 12/7/2012 6:02:47 PM
***if you don't care about winning, don't care about doing well, and don't mind just playing like a generic CoD drone.

Trying to get as many 870 challenges done before the nerfhammer comes.

You should see the hitmarkers I got up close with LB + Laser equipped lmao yeah let's nerf it
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#2ICantNameGudPosted 12/7/2012 6:12:28 PM
Glad it was the first gun I golded haha
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:35:15 PM

I was delighted to see that the no perk/no attachment challenges were only 50 kills. I was less than pleased to see that I needed 30 avenger medals. WTF!!
---
#4MMF_LegacyPosted 12/7/2012 6:37:50 PM
fatclemenza posted...

I was delighted to see that the no perk/no attachment challenges were only 50 kills. I was less than pleased to see that I needed 30 avenger medals. WTF!!

30 Avenger is nothing. Just kill the guy that kills your teammate.
#5GreatKiraLordPosted 12/7/2012 6:39:31 PM
Agreed.
As much as I thought MW3 was a piece of trash and didn't think I'd come back to COD game ever (played every single one but man MW3 destroyed my love for COD), this game is fun as hell. I try not to care about stats, REALLY try. I broke two controllers and a headset while playing BF3 since I was ****ing myself (almost happened) to maintain the 2+kdr and 600 spm. Then I realized I got a serious emo rage issue so I now play cod like a casual.
Awesome game.
#6possessionPosted 12/7/2012 6:39:32 PM
fatclemenza posted...

Avenger? I thought it was revenge? Maybe that is why it is going slower than I thought it should have.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge
#7fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:42:37 PM
Avenger? I thought it was revenge? Maybe that is why it is going slower than I thought it should have.

It is avenger, my mistake. Not as bad as revenge, but with the rate you die in this game its not a huge problem
---