Now that it takes more score points uav, ghost needs a buff

#1HomieKnockoutPosted 12/7/2012 7:45:17 PM
Make ghost how it was in bo1.
Cod = better
---
I liek turdles
#2Flying___VPosted 12/7/2012 7:47:05 PM
so making uav's harder to get and harder to get affected by, that means the only thing that can kinda counter it needs to totally obliterate any reason to use a uav
---
Golden SPAS Count: 5 http://i42.tinypic.com/20fb79w.jpg
Over 10,000 kills with it, over 1,000 headshots.
#3EvanW1109Posted 12/7/2012 7:47:36 PM
nah it's fine now, since they fixed the glitch where you showed up under a uav even with ghost

the only difference now is you cant stand still to remain unseen, that is perfect
#4DJ_Pauly_DPosted 12/7/2012 7:49:11 PM
If they just got rid of that pathetic movement requirement then everything would have been fine, its a perk that counters one thing that isnt needed to play the game.
#5Swan3624Posted 12/7/2012 7:50:24 PM
DJ_Pauly_D posted...
If they just got rid of that pathetic movement requirement then everything would have been fine, its a perk that counters one thing that isnt needed to play the game.

I don't care what anyone says, that movement requirement is one of the best ideas Treyarch had with this game.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#6Kyondre6Posted 12/7/2012 7:51:54 PM
Swan3624 posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...

I don't care what anyone says, that movement requirement is one of the best ideas Treyarch had with this game.

---
Pokemon Black:3009-7666-8552, add me for trade or battle.
#7EvanW1109Posted 12/7/2012 7:52:40 PM
Swan3624 posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...

Eliminates ghost campers completely.
#8DJ_Pauly_DPosted 12/7/2012 7:52:48 PM
Swan3624 posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...

Why??? Should we implement it to every perk in the game? Most people that used Ghost didnt camp, if i want to stand still to scratch my ass i shouldnt have to show up on the enemys radar.
#9EvanW1109Posted 12/7/2012 7:57:21 PM
DJ_Pauly_D posted...
Swan3624 posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...

Why??? Should we implement it to every perk in the game? Most people that used Ghost didnt camp, if i want to stand still to scratch my ass i shouldnt have to show up on the enemys radar.

Stopping for a second doesn't guarantee that the enemy will kill you. If you stop then start again, the enemy may think someone killed you. Also, there is no way for them to tell which direction you went between the blip showing and the next uav scan. Also, you may stop between radar scans and not show up at all. It just makes it a more balanced perk so that everyone isn't running ghost all the time.
#10DJ_Pauly_DPosted 12/7/2012 8:00:53 PM
EvanW1109 posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...
Swan3624 posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...

Stopping for a second doesn't guarantee that the enemy will kill you. If you stop then start again, the enemy may think someone killed you. Also, there is no way for them to tell which direction you went between the blip showing and the next uav scan. Also, you may stop between radar scans and not show up at all. It just makes it a more balanced perk so that everyone isn't running ghost all the time.

The problem is its on my mind, not only is my play style affected because i have to keep thinking about if im moving or not and if im on the radar but its also stressing me out because its on my mind completely ruins the fun of the game and basically stops me from using the perk whatsoever, now if he perk was just stops you showing up on the radar it would be fine, it doesnt make them invisible, you can still see them with your eyes and shoot them with your gun, it just means that you dont get UAV spam, which is what the new score increase was suppose to stop.
If everybody is so annoyed about this supposed camping problem, never seen it myself, then put this on every perk, make it so everybody has to be running to get any perk benefits.