Now that it takes more score points uav, ghost needs a buff

#21Sitrus_DaoraPosted 12/7/2012 9:06:29 PM
I agree with TC. The movement requirement is ****ing stupid.

It was never a problem...Well, it was never a problem for anyone good at the game.
---
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes, I'm a dancing man and I just can't lose ^_^
XBL GT: SitrusDaora
#22HomieKnockout(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:17:44 AM
Sitrus_Daora posted...

It was never a problem...Well, it was never a problem for anyone good at the game.

Sometimes I have to take a poop and when I come back I have like 63383837 deaths. Stupid moment requirement. It's f****** stupid
---
I liek turdles
#23ipickupslotsPosted 12/8/2012 10:22:43 AM
Sitrus_Daora posted...

no it was never a problem for hardcore campers. Thank god for the movement requirement.
#24AnatomyHorrorPosted 12/8/2012 10:34:11 AM
HomieKnockout posted...
Sitrus_Daora posted...

Sometimes I have to take a poop and when I come back I have like 63383837 deaths. Stupid moment requirement. It's f****** stupid

You need to hide better. I play nightly with my friends and family and sometimes I grab a smoke mid game and spin around in a circle while gone. Rarely do I die more than 3-5 times. Last night on meltdown I came back and hadn't died yet. A full round of domination.

Also, DJ Pauly D is a camper and he's QQing so hard.
#25KabtheMentatPosted 12/8/2012 11:06:22 AM
DJ_Pauly_D posted...
Lealgamer posted...

Most people that used Ghost didnt camp,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbP7qUiIASo&feature=player_detailpage#t=10s

Just what i have come to expect from the idiots on this board.

If I had a dollar for everyone who ran ghost and didn't camp (famas with silencer and red dot optional), I'd be poorer then Zimbabwe.

You mean the...PROMAS
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.