Zombies emblems?

#1Swan3624Posted 12/7/2012 8:15:01 PM
My friend has a different emblem from me in Zombies... And I have a different one from another one of my friends.

How are these emblems changed or determined, though? Does it have to do with all those somewhat transparent figures when you press right on the d-pad in the lobby? Like when I get enough kills/revives/etc., the emblem in there will light up, and I will, in turn, get a new emblem?

What do the slashes mean, next to my emblem?

What is the meaning of life?! D:
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#2Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/7/2012 8:15:50 PM
Nobody really has any concrete reasoning behind any of the zombie rankings.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#3Artemicion82Posted 12/7/2012 8:29:43 PM
the only thing we do know is that by not playing constantly you will de-rank, which kind of ruins any importance the ranking has.
#4zeronemPosted 12/7/2012 10:44:22 PM
Artemicion82 posted...
the only thing we do know is that by not playing constantly you will de-rank, which kind of ruins any importance the ranking has.

Haha! I think the same way. I had up to blue eyes on my skull, and then I stopped playing for a while cause I was taking a break, when I got back on, It was all gone. The emblem ranking thing sucks and doesn't matter to me anymore because it downgrades. If they had it to where it doesn't downgrade when you don't play it for some days, that would be great.
#5Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/9/2012 3:54:06 PM
I don't get why they had to make it so vague and secretive. It's a ranking system ffs
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn