attn people that want to camp in dom when we have a/c and b

#1AlexanaxelaPosted 12/8/2012 12:04:58 AM
don't camp behind b, camp IN FRONT of b. That way you're actually in position to kill people on b
---
Let Your Game Speak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBxcunGc_nA
#2FungumPosted 12/8/2012 1:17:51 AM
you're always behind it one way or another.
huehuehuehue
#3chessmyantidrugPosted 12/8/2012 1:22:56 AM
Camp ON B. Then when you get kills, you get bonus points for killing an attacker.
#4SECRETSQUIRRRLPosted 12/8/2012 6:56:49 AM
Camp on B and for the love of god, DON"T TAKE C!!! i never get why people don't understand this concept...if you don't take C, we know where they will be coming from...SMH
#5Dark_Link72Posted 12/8/2012 7:03:44 AM
SECRETSQUIRRRL posted...
Camp on B and for the love of god, DON"T TAKE C!!! i never get why people don't understand this concept...if you don't take C, we know where they will be coming from...SMH

Not only that, but many people don't see to understand the flaws in deciding to skip B (which usually happens when it is well defended by the enemy) and take the enemy's natural flag.

When a team has A and C, and the enemy has B, the spawn system is going to give up A or C to the enemy as soon as they start dying and the effort is then wasted.

Yeah, it's a good tactic in an emergency, but constantly taking extra long routes to sneak onto the enemy's back flag (and ignoring the chaos at B) just ends up just wasting time.
You know, time, that thing that's pushing the enemy team further and further into the lead?

Go for B. A split control is inherently weak unless your team is organized.
---
I'm loving the shenanigans.
#6supercoolisaacPosted 12/8/2012 7:43:36 AM
I will continue to cap C.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#7RizzonaterPosted 12/8/2012 7:44:50 AM
It's easier to camp the routes from c/a to b
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#8JonnywestsidePosted 12/8/2012 7:55:25 AM
Dark_Link72 posted...

Not only that, but many people don't see to understand the flaws in deciding to skip B (which usually happens when it is well defended by the enemy) and take the enemy's natural flag.

When a team has A and C, and the enemy has B, the spawn system is going to give up A or C to the enemy as soon as they start dying and the effort is then wasted.

Yeah, it's a good tactic in an emergency, but constantly taking extra long routes to sneak onto the enemy's back flag (and ignoring the chaos at B) just ends up just wasting time.
You know, time, that thing that's pushing the enemy team further and further into the lead?

Go for B. A split control is inherently weak unless your team is organized.

Sometimes that will buy you the time to cap B since most enemies will cap the flag they spawn at for the +200.
#9doomedsunsoulPosted 12/8/2012 7:55:39 AM
SECRETSQUIRRRL posted...

Tons of people are trying to fulfill the requirements for the game mode playercards that demand you hold all 3 flags for several minutes.
#10JonnywestsidePosted 12/8/2012 7:57:05 AM
doomedsunsoul posted...
SECRETSQUIRRRL posted...

Tons of people are trying to fulfill the requirements for the game mode playercards that demand you hold all 3 flags for several minutes.

3 minutes to be exact, got it last week.