It has happened.

#31ShirtiePosted 12/8/2012 3:51:58 AM
If you dont like the amount of UAV's about. Then shoot them down with the Stinger (or what everits called) Its a easy 75 points too.
---
GT : Shirtie
#32GL17CH(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:52:52 AM
I have a feeling they will turn it back to 350. 350 is just right.
#33curtlandPosted 12/8/2012 3:55:20 AM(edited)
vigorm0rtis posted...
ITT: players make bed and don't want to sleep in it.

Word.

This board was a SEA of UAV complaints when this game came out. "OMG! Every time I look up there's SIX UAVS UP THERE! IT'S AWFUL! GG TREYARCH! No one shoots them down! Too easy to get!"

Well Treyarch tried to do their best to address all these complaints, and now it's all just "They made UAVs harder to get!? WHY!? They're USELESS NOW!"

If I worked there, I'd want to pull my hair out.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#34MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/8/2012 3:59:22 AM
GL17CH posted...

This or 400
5 kills is just ridiculous.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#35vigorm0rtisPosted 12/8/2012 4:02:31 AM
curtland posted...

If I worked there, I'd want to pull my hair out.

I really wish, one year, one of the CoD devs would stick to their guns. Fix glitches, balance from in-house data, ignore all calls from the community. The vast majority of CoD players don't carpetbomb the official boards with constant complaints, the game is manipulated by a vocal minority. It's absurd. You guys who complain constantly that CoD gets worse every year? It's because you're perfecting your nagging wife imitation using the devs as a captive audience.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#36FeelMyBladePosted 12/8/2012 4:17:08 AM
You'd figure that people who complain about "UAV-Spam" are the source of their own problem.

If the other team is spamming UAVs, then clearly you or your team is doing something wrong.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13
#37chessmyantidrugPosted 12/8/2012 4:17:59 AM
I believe most of the UAV complaints stemmed from Ghost not being available until level 55. I still think raising the scoring requirement is silly.

On the other hand, UAV has never been as important before. Every kill your team gets while your UAV is in the air gives you 10 points toward your streak. If you have a Counter UAV up at the same time, you're getting 20 points every time an enemy dies.

I was playing Kill Confirmed yesterday on Standoff. I run EMP grenades and Engineer on every class. I was running UAV, Lightning Strike and Stealth Chopper. I called in a Stealth Chopper when I was 9-10 thanks to Scavenger and the other team never forgetting to throw down their Bouncing Betty and Shock Charge. Those points sure added up quickly.
#38vigorm0rtisPosted 12/8/2012 4:20:29 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
You'd figure that people who complain about "UAV-Spam" are the source of their own problem.

If the other team is spamming UAVs, then clearly you or your team is doing something wrong.

I thought admitting fault was a cardinal CoD sin. You can't expect that, man. Not here.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#39NarutoTaioPosted 12/8/2012 5:27:08 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
GL17CH posted...

This or 400

no it's not rofl

who even uses UAVs?
Nothing below Orbital VSAT for me
#40GL17CH(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:28:46 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
GL17CH posted...

This or 400

no it's not rofl

who even uses UAVs?
Nothing below Orbital VSAT for me

you only get vsats because someone else on your team has called in a uav