so uhh, about that tv screen sight for your lmgs.

#11w00dy925(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:19:02 AM
GTAGamer4Life posted...
Someone call this guy a wahhhhhhmbulance.

Apparently youre never changing your sig.
#12doomedsunsoulPosted 12/8/2012 5:23:41 AM
w00dy925 posted...
Face it guys, that sight is ridiculous. *sniff. everytime i die, i look in the killfeed and whenever it shows an lmg, i know what one of his attachments is. Its pretty dang op.

The hell do you not understand about COLD-BLOODED making that sight useless? If you use CB that sight just blocks out a third of the other guys screen for no reason and makes him an easy kill.
#13rcommeePosted 12/8/2012 6:27:26 AM
lol the sight is already useless, no need to go CB. It rarely detects anyone you wouldn't have seen anyway, at the cost of no peripheral vision and wasting a spot on your gun.

No need to run to CB, go Scav or Tough instead.

Seriously, is anyone out there really getting dominated by this sight? Didn't think so.
---
(S) (I) (G) (N) (A) (T) (U) (R) (E)
#14YombieePosted 12/8/2012 6:33:03 AM
rcommee posted...
lol the sight is already useless, no need to go CB. It rarely detects anyone you wouldn't have seen anyway, at the cost of no peripheral vision and wasting a spot on your gun.

No need to run to CB, go Scav or Tough instead.

Seriously, is anyone out there really getting dominated by this sight? Didn't think so.

OP is getting dominated.
#15Aether_LyricPosted 12/8/2012 6:35:52 AM
I really don't see the big deal. Cold Blooded counters it 100% anyway if you hate it that much.
#16Teh_5_StarzPosted 12/8/2012 6:57:49 AM
BigFatRichard posted...
The butthurt is strong with this one.

Indeed
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
#17Deathx113Posted 12/8/2012 7:26:18 AM
TC is so mad.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#18BipBapBamPosted 12/8/2012 7:27:55 AM
It's a waste of an attachment for anyone who isn't blind. If they keep killing you, you're just bad.
#19w00dy925(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:49:10 AM
BipBapBam posted...
It's a waste of an attachment for anyone who isn't blind. If they keep killing you, you're just bad.

fairly difficult when the user is shooting out of his forehead and you have a giant diamond around your body. But im garbo so im def overreacting...
#20BigFatRichardPosted 12/8/2012 7:53:14 AM
w00dy925 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

fairly difficult when the user is shooting out of his forehead and you have a giant diamond around your body. But im garbo so im def overreacting...

Let the butthurt flow through you. I can feel it.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.