What the F***!!!

#1TheBoxNinja72Posted 12/8/2012 9:12:25 AM
is anyone else having problems?!?!? i have all the perks to *be invisable* from everything, yet some people just walk around a corner, look right at me while im hidding or somthing, and shoot me... and i watch kill cams, they wernt following me, just walking and up litterally automaticaly know where i am and shoot me, they even zoom in befor they get to me...wtf.

mind you i dont shoot at anyone or anything to give myself away...so ar uav's still seeing me??? or are there wall mads or somthing??

on top of it, since im ranting, HOW DO SENTRY GUNS SEE ME!!!!! i have the perks for not being seen by that stuff and i still get shot by them -.-
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#2jay11228181Posted 12/8/2012 9:16:50 AM
Ghost only works if you move, the mms scanner can see you through walls if you aren't moving. That's if you aren't using cold blooded. Sentry guns can be controlled by the player so they can shoot you if you walk in range.
#3UraRenge2005Posted 12/8/2012 9:19:18 AM
Well, there are a million possibilities on how players are seeing you.

But, you should know that there is not a perk in CoD Black Ops 2 that stops Sentry guns from seeing you. Nothing. Well.. walls do, but I was talking specifically about perks that you can put on yourself..
---
Good for you! Why in the world would you buy a colored TV when the B&W works just fine! Those SDTV elitists should learn money doesn't grow on trees.
#4TheBoxNinja72(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:27:06 AM
sdjkfsldjksl well it gets annoying that im using persk for people to *not see me* and people still see me -.- lol

also, my only other complaint is spawning.

too many times ive spawned and died right away, watched the kill cam, and the guy sees me spawn and shoots me >.>

or i spawn, start running, get shot from behind, and see the guy run from where i just sppawn to kill me.
---
#5doomedsunsoulPosted 12/8/2012 9:37:06 AM
TheBoxNinja72 posted...
sdjkfsldjksl well it gets annoying that im using persk for people to *not see me* and people still see me -.- lol

too many times ive spawned and died right away, watched the kill cam, and the guy sees me spawn and shoots me >.>

or i spawn, start running, get shot from behind, and see the guy run from where i just sppawn to kill me.

Nothing in the entire game actually makes you any harder to see at all.

Perks can hide you from specific kinds of sights and hide you on the map but against someone good that doesn't mean anything. You are just as easy to actually see as anyone else is. Tons of players don't bother with any sights at all and barely use the mini-map. If someone checks their corners all that matters is reflexes and lag.
#6TheBoxNinja72(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:08:09 AM
doomedsunsoul posted...
TheBoxNinja72 posted...

Nothing in the entire game actually makes you any harder to see at all.

Perks can hide you from specific kinds of sights and hide you on the map but against someone good that doesn't mean anything. You are just as easy to actually see as anyone else is. Tons of players don't bother with any sights at all and barely use the mini-map. If someone checks their corners all that matters is reflexes and lag.

the reflex and lag ar understandabe, and im not a bad player at all, not *great* but im usually in the top 3 of my team, but there ar just ties that things that dont seem possible when i watch kill cams. like some kid when i was in a bush on the hollywood map, he ran past me (not even looked at me) took 3 or 4 steps, turned around, and looked right at me and shot me. lol
---