If you use Target Finder or MMS, you're horrible at this game

#31CinderDragon77Posted 12/8/2012 3:55:26 PM
nissan skyline posted...
AaronHutch posted...
N0v4k41n posted...
This series has been broken for a long time. Please don't act like Target Finder/MMS are the straws that broke the camel's back.

No, I don't use either.

how has it been broken for a long time?? MW2 had a lot of problems and danger close OMA tubes but black ops 1 was much more level headed

Black Ops 1 was the most balanced CoD to date, with CoD 4 closely behind. That's why people said it was boring. Balance=/=Fun. The only OP things were the FAMAS, Ghost and Ak74u which were all patched.

Too bad in its heyday FAMAUG of Duty: Ghost Camping was still dominated by the above weapons.

Still don't see how people had trouble against ghost, one well placed GL destroyed them and flak jacket was also a really popular tier one perk, oh and Blackbird. Those guns honestly weren't even OP, any gun was good enough to compete in BO1.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#32Kieff_KalinaPosted 12/8/2012 4:01:55 PM
TF is very useful to spot snipers who go prone among dead bodies, I've noticed.
---
Author of "Dawn of Embers: The War of the YC"
#33LuDaCRis073Posted 12/8/2012 4:07:47 PM
I use the MMS because I like the way it looks. If you run n gun it doesnt add much of a tactical advantage.
---
Rawr!
#34BansheeNTDmodePosted 12/8/2012 4:25:46 PM
You forgot dual nand or night vision...
#35ssupermario92Posted 12/8/2012 4:38:45 PM
k ill keep using the TF and Thermal to piss you :D
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 35 PM if you think so as well
#36Arcanine2009Posted 12/8/2012 4:46:13 PM
What about dual band? :D
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#37darkshadowmasterPosted 12/8/2012 4:50:22 PM
MMS site is actually pretty worthless for it's intended use of seeing through walls considering that it doesn't even do that unless the person it's looking at is completely still and on the other side of a thin wall. I simply use it because I like how you it gives you a clear picture of everything. Like a larger version of the RDS.

Not a fan of the Target finder, but it is what it is.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#38Saizen13Posted 12/8/2012 4:53:21 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
FACT.

You need to use a scope that points out exactly where the enemies are to be able to shoot them.

Actually no. I had a class with target finders for when I'm up against an entire team of camping head glitchers. This way they stand out like a sore thumb and instead of barely seeing the tip of their head (which they can shoot out of) I'm able to see the reticle and know to avoid that side of the map. Using it all the time or when conditions are normal? A little lame but there are some decent uses for them. Haven't used the MMS however, just the target finder for head glitchers.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#39INewIRavePosted 12/8/2012 4:55:29 PM
What are you all talking about? MMS is for shooting through objects and checking rooms! its useful even though i dont use it because i'd rather have the perk attachments, i'll always pick any machine gun up with an mms on it though.
#40BoxTheMuppetPosted 12/8/2012 5:00:43 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
I get the MMS combating camping...but the target finder? IMO it promotes camping because all I ever see are people with a LMG posted at a head glitch spot ADSing nonstop with it.

Testify!!!!!!
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!