Um... Nuketown Zombies is Free right now...

#1Swan3624Posted 12/8/2012 2:46:52 PM(edited)
I don't know if this is a glitch or something they meant to happen, but Nuketown Zombies is currently available for download for the low, low price of Free.

I didn't buy the Season Pass, even, and this Zombies map was available to download for free.

I checked my Active Downloads and it is in there, and now I'm on the dashboard and it's currently downloading.

Did we just get extremely lucky?

EDIT: Unfortunately it seems Treyarch and Activision are not as dumb as we thought. False alarm, everyone. Nothing to see here. Sorry, again, for getting your hopes up :\
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#2RyuForcePosted 12/8/2012 2:26:21 PM
Oh snap your right! Just go to zombies mode and go to store and it pops up. This is strange.
---
GamerTag: DocterLuigi
If you want me as a Xbox friend, let me know your from GAMEFAQs or I will most likely not accept it.
#3LerthyrPosted 12/8/2012 2:27:43 PM
Not sure if srs
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#4BaseballtitanPosted 12/8/2012 2:28:41 PM
trying this just to see if its legit, going on right now!
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#5kakoratePosted 12/8/2012 2:30:14 PM
Confirmed, just downloaded... Better not be charged later...
---
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride
#6zeronemPosted 12/8/2012 2:30:19 PM
I downloaded it, but it wont let me go on and play it. It's really frustrating cause I want the damn download to work! haha! Free nuketown zombie dangit!!
#7BaseballtitanPosted 12/8/2012 2:30:51 PM
yep i just got it! haha suck on that 3arc!
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#8NyangasmPosted 12/8/2012 2:31:11 PM
The store won't even load up for me right now. :l
---
What!? My application for the Black Panthers was denied again?
#9tripp13Posted 12/8/2012 2:31:35 PM
Its real. i dont have season pass either and it let me download it for free. just go to zombies, then to store.
---
Gamertag- Inferno1707
\m/ ( ^_^ ) \m/
#10Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:31:50 PM
Yeah, I know it's hard to put your trust in someone on a message board, but trust me, even if it gets changed, this really is what happened! :D

kakorate posted...
Confirmed, just downloaded... Better not be charged later...

Yeah that's what I'm worried about as well. I am wondering if they'll put a lock on you if you don't have the season pass already. Like you can download it for free, but you won't be able to play it unless you get the season pass.

I sure hope it's not like that, as that would suuuuuuck :\
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624