Amazing how horrible the knife is...

#11GATORFANPosted 12/8/2012 3:24:40 PM
Ive never been a big knife/ panic knife person and that was always one of the weaker part of my game in past COD's. But in this game it is beyond pathetic.

I always hated panic knifers mainly because they knife through bullets. If it had the same lunge as MW3 but canceled if you were shot/ getting shot it would be fine IMO. That being said my connection is not that great so it could be my fault and I'm talking about just the normal knife not combat knife or any other, but people can still knife me fine as I watch the kill cam while I'm running past them they knife the air an I die lol

How about you guys? You think the same or is just me?
#2Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/8/2012 3:25:27 PM
The knife is fine. Guns should always win encounters.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#3M16CrowbarPosted 12/8/2012 3:26:35 PM
Care package smoke canister + commando pro= better than BLOPS 2
#4ID15Posted 12/8/2012 4:11:00 PM
best knifing they've ever done...all the other games had ridiculous lunge and horrible hit detection....in this game the horrible hit detection is still there but at least the lunge is gone.
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#5Swan3624Posted 12/8/2012 4:12:24 PM
ID15 posted...
best knifing they've ever done...all the other games had ridiculous lunge and horrible hit detection....in this game the horrible hit detection is still there but at least the lunge is gone.

I'm sorry... lol wut
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#6FeelMyBladePosted 12/8/2012 4:13:29 PM
Knife is fine in this game. They way it should be.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13
#7ID15Posted 12/8/2012 4:16:51 PM(edited)
I've never seen a huge lunge like in past CoD games...so I don't know what you "laughing out loud" about...was it really that funny? you should probably go outside if you thought THAT was funny.
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#8FeelMyBladePosted 12/8/2012 4:18:36 PM
The standard knife has no lunge. As far as I know.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13
#9RiverofDenialPosted 12/8/2012 4:56:02 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...

I think that the TC is talking about is situations where maybe you don't want to fire your gun, and the enemy hasn't seen you yet.

Too many times have I had the jump on people, but didn't have any bullets/suppressor, so I opted for the knife, and 9/10 times I just miss them, they turn around, and shoot me.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#10BloodShadowXPosted 12/8/2012 4:59:16 PM
RiverofDenial posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...

I think that the TC is talking about is situations where maybe you don't want to fire your gun, and the enemy hasn't seen you yet.

Too many times have I had the jump on people, but didn't have any bullets/suppressor, so I opted for the knife, and 9/10 times I just miss them, they turn around, and shoot me.

Yea the knife is really stupid
---
If it's not broken improve it!