I lied, this patch was amazing.

#51duericPosted 12/8/2012 3:46:42 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
first time i get hit with a penalty in a pub im going to dashboard every game i pull host disadvantage in to ruin it. if im gonna have to wait everyone else can find a new lobby. fix the game and ill stay

While I understand your frustration, this is one of the many consequences I spoke of in regards to this having far more ramifications than just a surface ban for quitters.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#52Erupt50Posted 12/8/2012 3:46:50 PM
The probation is literally 60 seconds. Is that really going to change anything?
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#53duericPosted 12/8/2012 3:47:26 PM
Erupt50 posted...
The probation is literally 60 seconds. Is that really going to change anything?

For some, it's not the time. But the principle.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#54x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/8/2012 3:48:36 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
first time i get hit with a penalty in a pub im going to dashboard every game i pull host disadvantage in to ruin it. if im gonna have to wait everyone else can find a new lobby. fix the game and ill stay

Treyarch must revamp the system so you don't get a loss if you quit out and never spawned in. I shouldn't be penalized with a loss and probation for not joining a Kill Confirmed game down 75-10 and the enemy team had Swarms in the air.
#55Saizen13Posted 12/8/2012 3:48:49 PM
So we will be punished when the host is lag switching and locking us in place making the game unplayable and we want to find another lobby? lol... They just don't get it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#56supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:51:33 PM
Saizen13 posted...
So we will be punished when the host is lag switching and locking us in place making the game unplayable and we want to find another lobby? lol... They just don't get it.

lag switching? good lord you're unintelligent.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#57darkace77450Posted 12/8/2012 3:54:53 PM
CinderDragon77 posted...
Glad I didn't buy the season pass then, and haha at Treyarch trying to tell us when we can or can't quit playing. To think I thought IW was bad...

They're not telling you when you can or cannot quite playing, they're telling you you're a **** for quitting so many times in such a short span of time.
#58x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/8/2012 3:57:16 PM
darkace77450 posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
Glad I didn't buy the season pass then, and haha at Treyarch trying to tell us when we can or can't quit playing. To think I thought IW was bad...

They're not telling you when you can or cannot quite playing, they're telling you you're a **** for quitting so many times in such a short span of time.

And the game is a ***** for putting me in games in progress nonstop. Seriously, the system is so flawed. Punish those that quit if they started the game not a person who joined in progress.
#59TecmoB0Posted 12/8/2012 4:02:31 PM
i figure like most solo players, we expect to lose more often than not. thats not why i quit. i know my team is going to be bad and ill probably lose no matter how hard i try to win. ive learned to deal with that i dont know how many cods ago. losing gunfights i have no business losing consistently is not going to keep me in a lobby. ill gladly stay in a lobby my team is getting pounded in if i can kill people no problem...and its not gw tdm lol. i back out of that without stepping foot into it unless its a good shotgun map since im going for diamond
---
Despondent transponder
#60supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:06:30 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
darkace77450 posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...

And the game is a ***** for putting me in games in progress nonstop. Seriously, the system is so flawed. Punish those that quit if they started the game not a person who joined in progress.

If you don't back out in the first place then nobody else is shoved into the game you just left. It works both ways.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac