c/d uav should be removed completely

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. c/d uav should be removed completely
3 years ago#1

still see over 15 uav's every match
3 years ago#2

make them only work for the guy who calls it in.

or use ghost

or shoot them down
People don't kill people, guns kill people.
3 years ago#3
d kill more people
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3
3 years ago#4
They do that then you will see a ton of the next highest scorestreak, and you will complain about that.

It is used a lot cause it is the lowest, plain and simple.
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
3 years ago#5
Why would they remove UAV that would be the stupidest thing ever.

3 years ago#6

However they should change the scorestreak system to something in line with what I originally thought PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale was supposed to be about:

You can choose three different scorestreaks, and we'll call them level 1, 2, and 3, respectively. You can attain level 1 and use that, or risk your streak for the next level and use that one instead... or be super daring and see if you can gamble up enough kills to get to level 3, and unleash all hell! >:D

...if that makes sense.

I know there are problems with this logic in the current state of Call of Duty, but I still think it would be an interesting approach. Maybe not an all-or-nothing approach, but maybe every time you die, you lose 50% of your streak that you've built up.
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
3 years ago#7
D you are bad.
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
3 years ago#8
I would like if they removed ghost, upped the uav cost a little more and if players really wanted to avoid UAVs they would run launchers or just shoot it out.
3 years ago#9
i use blackhat on all that get called.

its just annoying hearing enemy uav and friendly uav is in the air all match long.
3 years ago#10

I don't understand why it should be removed?? It's been the one constant in COD since MW. There's countless ways around them that others have already pointed out.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. c/d uav should be removed completely

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived