I don't own this game, but I did see that the RPD is in it...

#1TurboFeministPosted 12/8/2012 4:43:25 PM
So I go to check on the holy COD wiki and guess what? NOT AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLAYER!!!

This is ridiculous. Thank you Treyarch, for taking COD's best LMG and f****** with it, teasing players in campaign with it and then pulling it from multiplayer. You couldn't have done this with the HAMR or whatever, I guess that just wasn't an option. NO, you took the BEST LMG and ya f****** it up, Treyarch!

I refused to use the piece of s*** excuses for LMGs in BLOPS, and I was forced to cheat on the RPD in MW3 with the L86 LSW and MK46 (both amazing guns btw). So let us see watcha got for BLOPS 2...

The MK48, is this some kind of joke? Where's my high ROF 3sk rape machine from MW3? It's like a downgrade in every way!

HAMR??? The ROF decreases as you hold down the trigger???
Can I get some LMGs not designed by a crackhead here?

LSAT?????
Finally, low recoil, a good rate of fire, good damage. Probably the best all-around LMG. Yes, the best LMG is the LSAT.
Do you see the problem here?
Best LMG is a title that deserves to go to the RPD, and if you don't know why, then either you never played MW and MW2, or you played them and made the grave mistake of never touching the LMGs.

F*** you Treyarch. F*** you.
#2zombie95Posted 12/8/2012 4:46:20 PM
Have you taken your pills today?
#3Saizen13Posted 12/8/2012 4:55:24 PM
TurboFeminist posted...
HAMR??? The ROF decreases as you hold down the trigger???.

And the accuracy increases. You left that part out which is a nice feature. It's a give and take. RoF is not the be all end all thing you want on your weapons in all cases. Simma down noa.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#4TurboFeminist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:55:30 PM
zombie95 posted...

Yes, of course I have. But Ritalin, Prozac, and Abilify only do so much to quell the rage caused by the idiotic patriarchy that cut out the RPD from COD.
#5FlacidSnakePosted 12/8/2012 5:01:58 PM
So you don't own the game and you're already THIS mad?

Yeah, this ain't the game for you dude.
---
GT: TrulyFlacid
#6TurboFeminist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:03:28 PM
FlacidSnake posted...

Who wouldn't be?!! RPD is an icon from MW and MW2! If you aren't angry, you have no COD culture in your blood!!!
#7VelociswaggerPosted 12/8/2012 5:05:51 PM
TurboFeminist posted...
FlacidSnake posted...

Who wouldn't be?!! RPD is an icon from MW and MW2! If you aren't angry, you have no COD culture in your blood!!!

RPD was stupid and overrated. LSAT craps over it all day
#8Best_PK_In_ACPosted 12/8/2012 5:06:03 PM
i feel you tc. they took away my mp5, man, and put it in zombies only.

that really rustles my jimmies
---
http://www.tinyurl.com/DarkShenti
Follow your dreams. Don't let your dreams follow you. #ALPHA
#9outlawstar289Posted 12/8/2012 5:06:39 PM
TurboFeminist posted...
zombie95 posted...

Yes, of course I have. But Ritalin, Prozac, and Abilify only do so much to quell the rage caused by the idiotic patriarchy that cut out the RPD from COD.

Lol patriarchy
---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#10TurboFeminist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:11:02 PM
Velociswagger posted...
TurboFeminist posted...
FlacidSnake posted...

RPD was stupid and overrated. LSAT craps over it all day

ROFLMAO, first of all they have never been in the same COD installment so that's a baseless statement. Plus, RPD never had any damage dropoff itza 3sk at all ranges LSAT drops to a 5sk. Similar ROF. Yeah, RPD is too awesome for LSAT to handle.