With the SMG nerf, what's the OP thing now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. With the SMG nerf, what's the OP thing now?

User Info: SullyTheStrange

SullyTheStrange
4 years ago#11
CallMeSeeker posted...
Remember how people b****ed about the AK74u even after it was nerfed to near mediocrity?

The sort of negative stigma that's there since launch just never goes away, even afters it's no longer warranted.

I didn't start playing until 6 months after launch and it was still plenty OP by then. Basically same level as Blops 2 SMGs.

I shudder to imagine how it must've been AT launch, then...
All's fair in love and war, kid.

User Info: AngelicTouch99

AngelicTouch99
4 years ago#12
The 3 round burst pistol B23, more people are using it, but its not as prevalent as SMGs yet even though its stronger

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#13
Can still run and gun with ease using any SMG gun. Only thing I've stopped using is the Lightning Strike. I switched it over to the Guardian.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

User Info: AngelicTouch99

AngelicTouch99
4 years ago#14
GRTooCool posted...
Can still run and gun with ease using any SMG gun. Only thing I've stopped using is the Lightning Strike. I switched it over to the Guardian.

The Guardian is so bad because of all the black hats/engineers. One guy can can destroy if from 2 walls away....but to each his own

User Info: MilesAustin19

MilesAustin19
4 years ago#15
CaffeineSnorter posted...
It is still warranted because my Scar-H still sucks ass and SMGs rule the roost.

The SCAR doesn't suck, you suck.
The Atlanta Falcons are the best team in the NFL
#falconstodabowl

User Info: MilesAustin19

MilesAustin19
4 years ago#16
SMGs are still OP. The only thing is now attachments are viable. It's worthwhile to use a grip now.
The Atlanta Falcons are the best team in the NFL
#falconstodabowl

User Info: LordAPX

LordAPX
4 years ago#17
Not sure what the patch did, since some some random rolled around with the same set up as before the patch, a laser and suppressor and just hipfired for days, so... SMGs are still top?
Gamefaqs only Eurobeat lover, currently listening to Super Eurobeat Vol. 219 Non-Stop mix. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpudussCQo

User Info: Jeh64

Jeh64
4 years ago#18
Smgs definitely still seem the exact same to me.

User Info: RJrockstar

RJrockstar
4 years ago#19
GRTooCool posted...

I shoot it with my stinger. Lulzy Kills and WTF's on the side galore.
GT: FixdSwine

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#20
You can still "build" pre-patch SMGs right? Instead of needing just a Laser Sight to be OP, you can just put on Foregrip + whatever on it, right?
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. With the SMG nerf, what's the OP thing now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived