Played against the worst group of campers ever

#1torey_caylorPosted 12/8/2012 6:00:42 PM
Meltdown. 3 guys sniping in the building with window, 1 dedicated guy to protect them with riot shield and 1 guy chilling on that side ledge. They also had 2 trophy systems so that you can't C4/nade them i guess.

It was just sad. They were getting absolutely wrecked. It was DOM so naturally they got spawn trapped constantly cause they weren't moving. They were obviously a team, which was the saddest part. Why would anyone play like that? Instead of pushing out they dedicate to put all that effort to that one building only to be flushed out over and over again, lol.

Hands down the worst and saddest case of camping i've ever seen. I challenge you to find me a worse example.
#2TecmoB0Posted 12/8/2012 6:03:00 PM
theres always 2 snipers in those buildings. wish there wasnt because i cant cross the mid without getting 1 shot so i gotta go the long way if i want to change sides
---
Despondent transponder
#3curtlandPosted 12/8/2012 6:03:37 PM
I love when people camp that room in Meltdown. LOVE IT.

I grab my LSAT with Target Finder/FMJ, peak over the middle ramp, and just shred camping snipers.

The crazy thing is, they just keep going BACK IN THERE!

Not that I'm complaining.

>_>
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#4ICantNameGudPosted 12/8/2012 6:04:18 PM
Standoff, two people behind the crate behind the wall near the tank, 2 snipers in the windows upstairs, one person aiming over the van/bales of hay, one person in the alleyway.

Yemen: person laying on little wooden bridge, person in building next to it. Two people aiming over the center are, someone upstairs covering the cliffside route, someone next to the bridge covering the little outside doorway.

People suck.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#5deathtrooper31Posted 12/8/2012 6:06:34 PM
These games are only fun for the first few weeks after release. After that they turn to ass!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ&feature=g-all-c
#6chessmyantidrugPosted 12/8/2012 6:09:22 PM
An EMP grenade should take out those trophy systems. I would probably try sniping them from the middle or the other building.
#7torey_caylor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:14:46 PM(edited)
chessmyantidrug posted...
An EMP grenade should take out those trophy systems. I would probably try sniping them from the middle or the other building.

You're right. Sadly i always forget to make one class with EMP nade's (and stingers) after prestiging XD. Only realize that when it's too late.