If I'm using an unlock token on the M1216....

#1ICantNameGudPosted 12/8/2012 8:53:20 PM
I just prestiged (lvl 4 right now) and if I get this to gold I pretty much have diamond. What attachments work best on it?
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#2ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:59:37 PM
Info bump por favor. Does anything make it fire more than 4 shells before cycling the bolt?
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3TyrantKnightPosted 12/8/2012 9:04:58 PM
Long Barrel + Laser. No way to make it shoot more than 4 shells before the recycle though.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#4hyperpowderPosted 12/8/2012 9:08:22 PM
Long barrel and Fast mags

You'll want fast mags when doing bloodthirsty
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#5EagleEyedTigerPosted 12/8/2012 9:11:12 PM
I just got gold on it tonight. I ran long barrel and laser sight for attachments. Ghost, lightweight, engineer, and extreme conditioning for perks. I would just get in close and hip fire. Kill confirmed worked best for me cause every one seems to run around more often.
---
GT/PSN:BigKhoJones
It ain't easy being white.
#6ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:39:21 PM
EagleEyedTiger posted...
I just got gold on it tonight. I ran long barrel and laser sight for attachments. Ghost, lightweight, engineer, and extreme conditioning for perks. I would just get in close and hip fire. Kill confirmed worked best for me cause every one seems to run around more often.

Yea just got 4700 pts in KC and 30 kills, this gun ain't too bad.
---
#7bagmupPosted 12/8/2012 9:40:44 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
EagleEyedTiger posted...

Good to know, i'm a bit dirty that i have to use a prestige token on it so that i have enough time to gold it.
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#8ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:54:59 PM
bagmup posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
EagleEyedTiger posted...

Good to know, i'm a bit dirty that i have to use a prestige token on it so that i have enough time to gold it.

It's kinda bad at OSKs though. Definitely want to get as close as possible to anyone not looking at you. Also I've noticed that if you do get a OSK you should just shoot the other 3 shells, as you'll invariably run into someone immediately afterwards who requires all 4 of the burst to down.

Fun gun though. Excited to unlock the tomahawk to accompany it. Honestly this was a better use of a token than the Skorpion was. Very fun playstyle.
---
#9earthmaster3Posted 12/8/2012 9:57:06 PM
Does Ex clip add one more shell to each barrel, or a fifth tube you can use before reloading? I was wondering but didn't want to make a whole topic
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#10ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:29:34 PM
Update on this: The silencer is actually a viable attachment with laser sight and lightweight/ghost/excon/dexterity.

Who woulda thunk.
---