wtf i just got probation for quitting normally

#11ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:26:53 AM
bump for truth
---
I won't deny it i'm a straight ridah
you dont wanna **** with me
#12RJrockstarPosted 12/9/2012 6:38:33 AM
Joins match Hijacked.
Both decks are being spawn camped by the enemy team..
Leaves
Searches and gets same match again.
Leaves.
Probation.
Derp
---
GT: FixdSwine
#13Zero IXPosted 12/9/2012 6:50:34 AM
Astro_B0mb posted...
Standoff is easily the best map in the game.

---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#14stimshady08Posted 12/9/2012 7:06:04 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
wtf sorry TREYARCH that some of your maps are s***y and i dont want to be FORCED to play them if i dont join a pregame lobby. i also am sorry TREYARCH that i go into chaos moshpit expecting nuketown or another small map, not STANDOFF or CARRIER or EXPRESS. furthermore i am SORRY for quitting a game when theres two people on my team, OR when we are getting destroyed already, OR HEAVEN FORBID i join a boosters lobby! for you treyarch, i will stay in the game and get reset like you did to my friend who was forced in! no quitting for me!

ps SORRY TREYARCH

Lets not mention the games you quit before this one. It takes 3 to even get a warning and a probation on the 4th
#15joe-deli-jrPosted 12/9/2012 11:52:24 AM
Swan3624 posted...
Moegitto posted...
There goes my only reason I can play this game, hope this is a "rare" occurrence. I quit out of piss poor maps or whenever I'm host, shouldn't be forced to play under unreasonable circumstances.

Here's a tip for you when you get a piss-poor map... just back out of the lobby.

first off, you dont always get into the pregame lobby. sometimes you just get put into a match already in progress.

second, people are getting probation warnings for leaving lobbies
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors
#16yiangaruuugaPosted 12/9/2012 12:01:15 PM
joe-deli-jr posted...
Swan3624 posted...
Moegitto posted...
There goes my only reason I can play this game, hope this is a "rare" occurrence. I quit out of piss poor maps or whenever I'm host, shouldn't be forced to play under unreasonable circumstances.

Here's a tip for you when you get a piss-poor map... just back out of the lobby.

first off, you dont always get into the pregame lobby. sometimes you just get put into a match already in progress.

second, people are getting probation warnings for leaving lobbies

If you don't spawn, then you don't have to worry about a probation warning. I have backed out of plenty of games without spawning, and have yet to be issued a probation warning. I also have not heard of people being put on probation by backing out of the lobbie. Maybe for league play, because you can't but not normal lobbies. I've also backed out of several over 10-15 lobbies and haven't been on probation.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#17unpleasant_milkPosted 12/9/2012 12:20:57 PM
Probation is good in principle, but doesn't work here.

Played dom earlier, up against a clan and 3 of my team quit. Getting destroyed with half a team and no-one was joining our team mid game. I thought, screw this, and left game normally. Next thing I know, I had a probation period.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....