ITT: We discuss the weapon changes and how different they actually are

#11MG42_CHEFPosted 12/9/2012 1:34:17 AM
I tried the M8 and honestly I wasn't impressed pre patch. It was alright, but, I just don't care for it I guess.

Haven't really tried the R870, haven't used it much recently, guess I got sick of hitmarkers. I just prestiged so I didn't get a chance to try out the MSMC, but I could barely hit anyone at any significant range anyways so it won't matter too much to me. PDW I haven't spent the point on it yet, but I still expect it to be top tier.

But I feel that the patch did something to lessen the SBMM restrictions, because I have gotten into more lobbies with more 'noobs' than I did before. I still get competitive lobbies, which I am fine with, I am just glad to get more of a reprieve from it.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#12Aether_LyricPosted 12/9/2012 1:35:31 AM
Only thing I haven't tried is the M8, but everything else I haven't noticed a difference.
#13imthestuntmanPosted 12/9/2012 1:40:31 AM
M8 is basically the same, dominant mid range and effective short and long.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#14XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:55:50 AM
yes every weapon in mw3 was op, holy crap why do I even try and have a discussion with people

I'm saying other weapons stacked up to those shotguns. Really dude.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
BO2 lag compensation gave me an aneurism.
#15_henry14_Posted 12/9/2012 2:18:43 AM
i've only used fal + select fire after the patch and i can honestly say that i notice absolutely no difference in the recoil what so ever. haven't tried r870 yet, but im put off using it again as it was inconsistent before the patch. i dread to think what it is like now. can't comment on the smg's as i didn't use those overpowered guns. i hope they aren't as ridiculous as they were before with all the laser sight spam.
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#16Weiland101Posted 12/9/2012 2:21:12 AM
XxOblivion77 posted...
I'm still confused about these "ridiculous one shot kills" for the r870. Pump actions in mw3 and black one shotted farther

They were way more inconsistent and it wasn't farther. MW3 weapons were all OP.

All MW3 weapons were OP.....

Do you even realise how stupid that sounds? and that it doesn't make sense?