If you play with a mic...

#1leviathan1321Posted 12/8/2012 10:44:23 PM
Please turn down your music. i don't give a turd about the "cool" stuff you listen to. Be respectful and mute if you don't want to talk or whatever.
---
Sometimes after I've been swimming and my ears are full of water, I like to eat potato chips and pretend that Godzilla is attacking my neighborhood.....
#2Blitzkrieg182Posted 12/8/2012 10:46:55 PM
I agree with you, but theres a mute ability that would solve your problem.....
#3TheRisingSonPosted 12/8/2012 10:47:31 PM
Or you can mute them.
#4JPhoenix985Posted 12/8/2012 10:48:36 PM
Blitzkrieg182 posted...
I agree with you, but theres a mute ability that would solve your problem.....

Yep. I mean, if said person is listening to music loud enough to bother you through your mic, they probably aren't going to be very communicative / helpful to the game anyways. Mute seems the obvious choice here.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#5Astro_B0mbPosted 12/8/2012 10:48:52 PM
But I like blasting wiz khalifa while talking about marijuana and insulting the bk non smoking randys.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#6Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/8/2012 10:49:49 PM
Why is the word "cool" in quotes? Are you saying the music they listen to is actually "uncool?"
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#7HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/8/2012 10:52:56 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
But I like blasting wiz khalifa while talking about marijuana and insulting the bk non smoking randys.

Stop stereotyping.
Not all people that smoke the occasional cannibis are like that.
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#8leviathan1321(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:56:58 PM
I do mute. I just wish I didn't have to. Cool is in "Quotes" because i think they want to show off what they listen to no matter if I like it our not.
---
Sometimes after I've been swimming and my ears are full of water, I like to eat potato chips and pretend that Godzilla is attacking my neighborhood.....
#9NInjaZiruPosted 12/8/2012 11:02:36 PM
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
Why is the word "cool" in quotes? Are you saying the music they listen to is actually "uncool?"

Wait a second. Why was "uncool" in quotes? Are you saying that his assessment of their music as uncool is "wrong?"
---
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
#10leviathan1321(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:06:37 PM
NInjaZiru posted...
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...

Wait a second. Why was "uncool" in quotes? Are you saying that his assessment of their music as uncool is "wrong?"

"cool"
---