If you play with a mic...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you play with a mic...
4 years ago#1
Please turn down your music. i don't give a turd about the "cool" stuff you listen to. Be respectful and mute if you don't want to talk or whatever.
Sometimes after I've been swimming and my ears are full of water, I like to eat potato chips and pretend that Godzilla is attacking my neighborhood.....
4 years ago#2
I agree with you, but theres a mute ability that would solve your problem.....
4 years ago#3
Or you can mute them.
4 years ago#4
Blitzkrieg182 posted...
I agree with you, but theres a mute ability that would solve your problem.....

Yep. I mean, if said person is listening to music loud enough to bother you through your mic, they probably aren't going to be very communicative / helpful to the game anyways. Mute seems the obvious choice here.
GT: Liquid x Havok
4 years ago#5
But I like blasting wiz khalifa while talking about marijuana and insulting the bk non smoking randys.
.:The Elite Connection:.
4 years ago#6
Why is the word "cool" in quotes? Are you saying the music they listen to is actually "uncool?"
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
4 years ago#7
Astro_B0mb posted...
But I like blasting wiz khalifa while talking about marijuana and insulting the bk non smoking randys.

Stop stereotyping.
Not all people that smoke the occasional cannibis are like that.
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
4 years ago#8
I do mute. I just wish I didn't have to. Cool is in "Quotes" because i think they want to show off what they listen to no matter if I like it our not.
Sometimes after I've been swimming and my ears are full of water, I like to eat potato chips and pretend that Godzilla is attacking my neighborhood.....
4 years ago#9
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
Why is the word "cool" in quotes? Are you saying the music they listen to is actually "uncool?"

Wait a second. Why was "uncool" in quotes? Are you saying that his assessment of their music as uncool is "wrong?"
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
4 years ago#10
NInjaZiru posted...
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...

Wait a second. Why was "uncool" in quotes? Are you saying that his assessment of their music as uncool is "wrong?"

"cool"
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you play with a mic...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived