If you play with a mic...

#11Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/9/2012 12:07:33 AM
leviathan1321 posted...
I do mute. I just wish I didn't have to. Cool is in "Quotes" because i think they want to show off what they listen to no matter if I like it our not.

A lot of crackling bass is not your thing, I assume? If so, I had the same problem with my neighbor's sub woofer. Whatever he listened to, it was always 4/4 time. I really wish he would change it up for my sanity. Throw in some contemporary jazz for once!
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#12Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/9/2012 12:09:27 AM
NInjaZiru posted...
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
Why is the word "cool" in quotes? Are you saying the music they listen to is actually "uncool?"

Wait a second. Why was "uncool" in quotes? Are you saying that his assessment of their music as uncool is "wrong?"

I don't even know anymore.

Though "Quote Unquote" is a kick ass Bungle song.
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#13NoDozTweakerPosted 12/9/2012 12:11:37 AM
leviathan1321 posted...
I do mute. I just wish I didn't have to. Cool is in "Quotes" because i think they want to show off what they listen to no matter if I like it our not.

Wait, why is the word quotes in quotes now? Are you implying that those are not quotation marks?
#14Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/9/2012 12:12:45 AM
NoDozTweaker posted...
leviathan1321 posted...

Wait, why is the word quotes in quotes now? Are you implying that those are not quotation marks?

Lmao! I didn't even see that.
---
#15leviathan1321(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 12:20:53 AM
lol
---
Sometimes after I've been swimming and my ears are full of water, I like to eat potato chips and pretend that Godzilla is attacking my neighborhood.....
#16Astro_B0mbPosted 12/9/2012 7:26:18 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
But I like blasting wiz khalifa while talking about marijuana and insulting the bk non smoking randys.

Stop stereotyping.
Not all people that smoke the occasional cannibis are like that.

Think its time for you to roll another joint cause it was a joke post.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.