Basically the new probation rule encourages hosts to dashboard.

#31lderivedxPosted 12/9/2012 12:52:17 AM
People don't seem to understand that there's a difference between having poor grammar and making an incoherent post. They tend to confuse the latter for the former, so it kind of turns in to their trying to defend their laziness, but actually defending their inability to communicate clearly.
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
#32AirRawr_Posted 12/9/2012 12:58:03 AM
rattromen20 shuld lern to speek gooder inglesh
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#33duericPosted 12/9/2012 1:14:20 AM
I just left about 5 games in progress, quit 3 outright, and 1 I was host.

No probation.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#34Cornbread4lifePosted 12/9/2012 1:19:04 AM
AngelicTouch99 posted...
Why does everyone on Gamefaqs pretend to have an electrical engineering degree?

Because that is literally their wildest imagination. If I was gonna make up a profession, I'd at least say I was a head surgeon, or at the very least something with a 6 figure average salary.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#35P3rrydPlatypusPosted 12/9/2012 1:39:10 AM(edited)
For those bashing Retroman20 he's one of the leaders of my clan and is most likely drunk at the moment and is for a fact an electrical engineer and makes more than you, you, you, and yes you. The dude actually makes enough to be able to take off as much time as he wants.

Grammar nazi's GTFO trying to be a smartass on the internet makes you guys so cool doesn't it lmao
---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl
#36duericPosted 12/9/2012 1:31:11 AM
This has now become one of the most embarrassing threads ever.

But I can't look away. Does that make me a bad person?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37fffezPosted 12/9/2012 1:40:29 AM
For those bashing Retroman20 he's one of the leaders of my clan and is most likely drunk at the moment

i am in aa i will pray for him
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo
#38AirRawr_Posted 12/9/2012 1:40:35 AM
P3rrydPlatypus posted...
For those bashing Retroman20 he's one of the leaders of my clan and is most likely drunk at the moment and is for a fact an electrical engineer and makes more than you, you, you, and yes you. The dude actually makes enough to be able to take off as much time as he wants.

Grammar nazi's GTFO trying to be a smartass on the internet makes you guys so cool doesn't it lmao

I now declare myself leader of this clan and hereby disband it
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#39P3rrydPlatypusPosted 12/9/2012 1:42:14 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
P3rrydPlatypus posted...

I now declare myself leader of this clan and hereby disband it

Tell me more. . .
---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl
#40TheohazardPosted 12/9/2012 1:51:35 AM
P3rrydPlatypus posted...

He may be an electrical engineer, he may make far more money than all of us combined, but he obviously has difficulty communicating in coherent sentences.

And being drunk is definitely not an excuse for illiteracy, unless he's young enough that he still has problems holding his liquor.
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."