Basically the new probation rule encourages hosts to dashboard.

#41Cornbread4lifePosted 12/9/2012 1:55:34 AM
retroman20 posted...
wow..what trash..you like that..i dont..treyarch=poo

Saying something about this doesn't make you a grammar nazi. That post literally says nothing. Maybe his butt buddy should explain it to us.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#42HitokiriFelixPosted 12/9/2012 8:19:06 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
wow..what trash..you like that..i dont..treyarch=poo

Do you have full control of your mental capacities? Do you speak English on a regular basis?

Normally, this would call for a simple GSO, but..

GET ****ING **** ON!!!!!!

there's no excuse for such pathetically bad grammar. Come on. I literally have no clue what the f*** you were trying to say there.

"Wow, what trash. You like that? I don't. Treyarch = poo."
Helpful?
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#43Zero IXPosted 12/9/2012 8:31:07 AM
Zach is beyond help. He was a kid who don't have a clue to the real world.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#44Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/9/2012 8:42:33 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
and we are online in a chat not a english paper, what are you the english nazi..grow up bet im twice you age kid..or should i say feg.

Twice my age, half my intelligence. I'm impressed people like you actually manage to hold jobs or find any sort of success in the real world. I take it you do some sort of manual labor like construction since you clearly lack the intelligence to work any sort of job requiring a thought process.

Classic gamefaqs. Punish the guy who defends himself from the aggressor.

Only people of low intelligence resort to the type of personal attacks you were using against retroman.

His post wasn't that hard to understand either. He's saying that this new system is a piece of crap and he thinks that treyarch is as well for implementing such a system.

That being said, I agree with your first post. It'll encourage the scrubs to dashboard so that everyone gets penalized.
#45supercoolisaacPosted 12/9/2012 8:46:08 AM
dueric posted...
This has now become one of the most embarrassing threads ever.

But I can't look away. Does that make me a bad person?

---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac