Why did they take out hardcore spawn time?

#1DigitalIncisionPosted 12/9/2012 2:04:01 AM
Now games play like core. It's just 100% people running around with SMGs trying to exploit the spawns. I don't get why they added this. Why are they trying to get hardcore mode to be like core mode?

I'm still winning and stuff, just wondering why.

Also, did they increase the general move speed of everybody in the game?
---
Digi
White boards are remarkable.
#2chessmyantidrugPosted 12/9/2012 2:06:12 AM
I'm glad they got rid of the respawn timer. It makes the game move so much quicker.
#3W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 12/9/2012 2:06:42 AM
DigitalIncision posted...
Now games play like core. It's just 100% people running around with SMGs trying to exploit the spawns. I don't get why they added this. Why are they trying to get hardcore mode to be like core mode?

Unless it takes a whole clip to kill someone it's still not like core. I myself don't play HC because of the wait time when one dies. Now after reading your post I will be playing HC mode now. Thanks for the info TC
---
Follum follum!
#4DigitalIncision(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:07:33 AM
W0NG_FAI_HUNG posted...

Unless it takes a whole clip to kill someone it's still not like core. I myself don't play HC because of the wait time when one dies. Now after reading your post I will be playing HC mode now. Thanks for the info TC

You're welcome, and yes, it's just like core now. The way the game flows, that is. Which you know is what I was talking about
---
Digi
#5hyperpowderPosted 12/9/2012 2:07:39 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
I'm glad they got rid of the respawn timer. It makes the game move so much quicker.

This

People are less inclined to camp now
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#6DigitalIncision(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:07:58 AM

But that's the OPPOSITE of what hardcore mode is supposed to be.
---
Digi
#7GamingAntPosted 12/9/2012 2:08:07 AM
They took it out because it makes hardcore 100x better.
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#8DigitalIncision(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:08:38 AM
hyperpowder posted...

This

People are less inclined to camp now

They're MORE inclined to spawn camp now.
---
Digi
#9DigitalIncision(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:09:27 AM
GamingAnt posted...
They took it out because it makes hardcore 100x better.

How? Hardcore is supposed to be more measured and tactical. Now it's not.
---
Digi
#10W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 12/9/2012 2:16:11 AM
W0NG_FAI_HUNG posted...

You're welcome, and yes, it's just like core now. The way the game flows, that is. Which you know is what I was talking about

Lol know I don't kow what your talking about like I said I don't play HC. So if I don't play it how can I know what your talking about. It's very clear your upset with the new change and I'm sorry that your upset. However in your very thread you seem to be in the minority here so it sounds like they did a good thing.
---
Follum follum!