I rage when I call in my care package and die, where it proceeds to get stolen

#1VelociswaggerPosted 12/9/2012 1:23:17 AM
I'm so mad bro
#2NInjaZiruPosted 12/9/2012 1:26:58 AM
We know the feel. Just gotta be strong.
---
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
#3XxViewAskewIIPosted 12/9/2012 1:28:04 AM
Call in package, hide in corner, capture with black hat. Sucks that you can't re roll it if you're carrying enginer but with the spawns switching every five seconds it decreases your odds of losing it greatly.
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs. Near future: Forza Horizon, Halo 4, Black Ops 2
#4TG_WolfPosted 12/9/2012 1:28:24 AM
lulz.

When you die your Care Package should totally walk over to your new spawn on a giant spider mech while shooting insta-kill lasers and have an invincible shield that it puts around you while you claim it.

inb4OP

Your fault for killin' me broham >_>
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord and Muu of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#5Insta-Skill-627Posted 12/9/2012 6:48:52 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
lulz.

When you die your Care Package should totally walk over to your new spawn on a giant spider mech while shooting insta-kill lasers and have an invincible shield that it puts around you while you claim it.

inb4OP

Your fault for killin' me broham >_>

How come Treyarch hasn't hired you yet? Your ideas are brilliant, hopefully they give you credit when they implement it.

Also funnily enough there is a spider robot in campaign that you can electrocute enemies with. Would have preferred seeing mechanical spiders scurrying on the battlefield instead of useless s*** like the RC-XD.
#6DarkkisBOPosted 12/9/2012 6:50:07 AM
Solution? Don't die. It ain't rocket science!
---
Chuck Norris doesn't have to wait for new video games. The new video games wait for Chuck Norris to play them.
#7ROMKratosPosted 12/9/2012 6:50:37 AM
What's worse is when you're playing hardcore, and your teammates are the ones killing you.
---
All personnel should reach minimum safe distance immediately...
#8Z0rsidPosted 12/9/2012 6:53:15 AM
ROMKratos posted...
What's worse is when you're playing hardcore, and your teammates are the ones killing you.

Hardcore should not be even in this game because it's full of ********. People will use rocket launcher and/or grenade launcher which is overpowered especially in hardcore. You're teammates will kill you if you want to get your own care package.
---
If you want to see AMAZING Call of Duty Gameplays here is my youtube channel :
Youtube.com/Zorsid
#9NinjaGhostsPosted 12/9/2012 7:02:21 AM
i like when teammates let you die then take it for themselves
---
i love cedes
#10Insta-Skill-627Posted 12/9/2012 7:03:57 AM
NinjaGhosts posted...
i like when teammates let you die then take it for themselves

BLOPS II teamwork at it's finest.