Servers Down? 19/9/12 at 7:45a.m. Central Time Zone

#11Tube_of_NoobPosted 12/9/2012 7:08:25 AM
Down for me also...this sucks was hoping to get some CoD in before kids woke up.
---
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."
#12unpleasant_milkPosted 12/9/2012 7:11:44 AM
kakorate posted...
unpleasant_milk posted...
working now

Not for me... But my friends are online. What gives!?

Not sure, but I am UK based if that makes any difference.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....
#13JordansgstringPosted 12/9/2012 7:19:50 AM
Not working for me, in UK
#14bigbug1992Posted 12/9/2012 7:20:13 AM
RJrockstar posted...
Think that is bad? Season pass holders were promised Nuketown zombies in december.
It was on store for 2 hours, and some people like me managed to download it, only for it to not work...at all. They haven't even explained a damn thing about why it doesnt work aswell. And the patch did nothing to LMG's or fixing the riot shield melee, or the lowering ranks and losing perma-perks in zombies, or the fact the SVU sniper can't 1HKO in the head with a surpressor, or fix the fact a bouncing betty can kill me instantly on impact through a shield because it bounces off my feet into my knee repeatedly, or the fact that Fast hands doesn't affect the animation of your char accordingly meaning I get killed with my riotshield up if I swap to it, or the fact that the crossbow won't allow you to replenish ammo with scavenger when using it to kill people. FFS, get your sh*t together treyarch.

Nuketown Zombies is working for my friends.
LMGs have always gotten ignored in patches
Riot Shield Melee is laughable, I will give you that
If you want a guaranteed one hit kill, go play hardcore
The rank drops are supposed to happen in Zombies
I have had similar experiences with a grenade landing on a prone player in a corner, but that has happened on other games as well for me
A third person view would tell you that even though you switched to your riot shield, you are not in full blocking position until a short time after you switch, because it is not part of the switch animation, it is part of a seperate animation altogether
Scavenger doesn't replenish supplies after explosive kills. Read the descriptions.

Did I cover everything? Oh yes. Take your b****ing somewhere else, and apply water to the burned area.
---
This is bad! Badbadbadbad! Bad for team plasma...or plasbad for short!
http://alturl.com/iy269 Black FC: 0605 2126 9448
#15unpleasant_milkPosted 12/9/2012 7:20:41 AM
Have you turned your console off, and then rebooted it? Sometimes this helps
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....
#16GLAMPIREPosted 12/9/2012 7:24:29 AM
UK here too. Not working. Tried turning console off and on again (Even went back and played MW1 online for afew rounds. That was fun lol). Still ain't working.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#17TrueGasPosted 12/9/2012 7:25:25 AM
UK here too. Not working. Tried turning console off and on again (Even went back and played MW1 online for afew rounds. That was fun lol). Still ain't working.

Same.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PwQeN.png
#18kakoratePosted 12/9/2012 7:27:17 AM
I've tried rebooting and even resetting my router.. no luck. USA BTW.
---
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride
#19Silver17Posted 12/9/2012 7:31:44 AM
Yep I'm in the midwest and down too.

No biggie, got me some morning breakfast and about to go medieval on it anyway... :)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#20kakoratePosted 12/9/2012 7:39:10 AM
Silver17 posted...
Yep I'm in the midwest and down too.

No biggie, got me some morning breakfast and about to go medieval on it anyway... :)

yup, just going to hop on local zombies I guess... :/
---
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride