Servers Down? 19/9/12 at 7:45a.m. Central Time Zone

#31pothole567Posted 12/9/2012 8:12:53 AM
I'm in PA also and it's down at 10:15 am.
#32RJrockstarPosted 12/9/2012 8:18:56 AM
Spartan72 posted...
RJrockstar posted...
bigbug1992 posted...
Nuketown Zombies is working for my friends.
LMGs have always gotten ignored in patches
Riot Shield Melee is laughable, I will give you that
If you want a guaranteed one hit kill, go play hardcore
The rank drops are supposed to happen in Zombies
I have had similar experiences with a grenade landing on a prone player in a corner, but that has happened on other games as well for me
A third person view would tell you that even though you switched to your riot shield, you are not in full blocking position until a short time after you switch, because it is not part of the switch animation, it is part of a seperate animation altogether
Scavenger doesn't replenish supplies after explosive kills. Read the descriptions.

Did I cover everything? Oh yes. Take your b****ing somewhere else, and apply water to the burned area.

Good for your friends. It still isnt working for 80% of other season pass holders still are unable to play.

Why shouldLMG's be ignored?0.48 ADS time is just disgusting. It is even slower than snipers with huge scopes.

Riot Shield Melee is laughable indeed

I am talking about Sniper headshots here. They fixed this issue for BO1 but decided to forget about it in this game. Shows you just how "amazing" they are.

Rank drops are just annoying and it put me and a lot of my friends off zombies.. Its like saying you should be punished for not playing online, and resetting your all your challenges and camo's back by one day every day you don't play

The grenade issue is my only statement where I am actually blowing off steam. Just annoying it happened to me while I was crouched.

The 3rd person problem gives the player a false impression that the perk is actually functioning and concludes with us dying for a terrible game mechanic.

First of all. I am not talking about AOE kills with explosives, I am talking about direct sticks. Also, rockets DO give back Scavenger ammo, if the rocket impacts directly on your target, but the crossbow doesnt, unless the impact kills your opponent straight off. This also makes the crossbow challenge "Get 5 kills with the crossbow without dying" So unneedlessly f*ucking hard because you can't scavenge, but I did it eventually.

And its obvious I haven't been b*tching enough, because all treyarch do to patch is to shut up whiners, but I haven't been whining about OP guns or that crap for that matter, I am asking for them to FIX THE GODDAMN GAME.

Also I am unaware I was on Fire, or the fact that you know I have a burned area or not. You aren't my doctor so I am going to disregard that statement.

Your turn.

You're taking the internet way too seriously.

Yeah, too bad Treyarch only hires jokers who have no goddamn clue what they are doing. More serious people that make games with care are possibly what they actually need.

God I miss the retro days, back when you produce a game, its all or nothing, not "hurr, lets milk the same series, but first sell the game as a untested product".
---
GT: FixdSwine
#33DEATH_by_MOOGLEPosted 12/9/2012 8:27:22 AM
Silver17 posted...
DEATH_by_MOOGLE posted...
Any word when it will be back up? Tis my day off and I was hoping to be able to play all day long...... >:( I is a sad noodle...

They're probably just trying to stop the poachers from stealing NT Zombies, and cleaning up a few emblems too... ;)

Darn all those people with their phallic type emblems anyways =p
---
The Magic Butterfly made Willy and his friends relax.
(X-Box G.T: RAMEN RONIN PSN- Weedy_san)
#34Sitrus_DaoraPosted 12/9/2012 8:29:21 AM
It's working for me now, I'm in the UK.
---
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes, I'm a dancing man and I just can't lose ^_^
XBL GT: SitrusDaora
#35RJrockstarPosted 12/9/2012 8:30:55 AM
Sitrus_Daora posted...
It's working for me now, I'm in the UK.

I'll try again after I am finished playing Farcry 3. Hopefully it'll work for me.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#36DEATH_by_MOOGLEPosted 12/9/2012 8:32:19 AM
weeee~! It is back up for me now! I am in US, mountain time or what have you.
---
The Magic Butterfly made Willy and his friends relax.
(X-Box G.T: RAMEN RONIN PSN- Weedy_san)
#37Silver17Posted 12/9/2012 8:35:38 AM
I'm up. Midwest...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#38chaoz-kingPosted 12/9/2012 8:42:28 AM
Up now in Tennessee.
#39I_am_TidusPosted 12/9/2012 8:52:58 AM(edited)
did anyone else get deleveled due to corrupted data?
---
GT: Dark Shadow262
#40TERRA_RYZlNPosted 12/9/2012 9:06:32 AM
Dem Detroit playas is back