We're going to punish you for hosting...

#41nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:14:40 PM
I'm just going to ignore TJ Unlimited. Since he claims things I haven't said.

I never brought Obama up. Conservatives and republicans aren't the same thing. You're absolutely foolish if you think liberals doctrine is because they care about the common man. And that conservatives don't.

Romney game millions to charity. Obama since you've brought this up and Biden gave less than one percent of their incomes combined. In fact last year Biden gave less than five hundred dollars. In studies conservatives give far more to charity than liberals.

Claiming that conservatives and republicans share the same feelings over regulations is absurd. It's a great lie Iiberals tell. But simply not true.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#42nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:15:13 PM
XDanCX posted...
Topics like this is how I grow my ignore list.

Responses like this are how I grow mine.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#43XDanCXPosted 12/9/2012 6:19:10 PM
nuschler2212 posted...
XDanCX posted...
Topics like this is how I grow my ignore list.

Responses like this are how I grow mine.

For your sake, I hope you're trolling with your garbage comments. You're not even good at faking a pseudo-intellectual.
---
Religion is the Opiate of the Masses
Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn
#44nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:23:08 PM(edited)
Funny how Obama is saying that if we don't cave in to his ridiculous demands 90 percent of Americans will have higher taxes when the Bush tax cuts expire. Suddenly (and truthfully) the Bush tax cuts help far more than the wealthy.

Strange how Obama called Bush "unpatriotic" and said it was horrible to put the deficit on a Chinese "charge card" and yet now he's tripled the deficit in four less years than Bush AND wants unilateral control to raise the debt.

Stupid facts. Argue that Mr Liberal.
---
#45tadmfpolePosted 12/9/2012 6:26:53 PM
Fun fact: Dedicated servers wouldn't solve the problem.

You bring up Battlefield. How many times have you been shot while going around a corner or wall or ducking behind cover only to die several feet after the fact? I've played a hell of a lot of BF3 and it constantly happens. It's not as noticeable on larger maps because you're more concerned not being strafed by an aircraft or run over by a tank. But if you've played stuff like rush Metro, it's pretty common.

I have 300+ hours logged into BF3, I have never died in one bullet to ANYTHING that wasn't a sniper or a shotgun. I have never once sprayed a guy with half a mag from an SMG, had him turn around and fire one bullet from the exact same weapon and kill me instantly.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#46NinjaDeath911Posted 12/9/2012 6:28:36 PM
You got to wonder
You think IW and TREY wanted to implement them but Activision shut that down?
#47nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:29:27 PM
tadmfpole posted...
Fun fact: Dedicated servers wouldn't solve the problem.

You bring up Battlefield. How many times have you been shot while going around a corner or wall or ducking behind cover only to die several feet after the fact? I've played a hell of a lot of BF3 and it constantly happens. It's not as noticeable on larger maps because you're more concerned not being strafed by an aircraft or run over by a tank. But if you've played stuff like rush Metro, it's pretty common.

I have 300+ hours logged into BF3, I have never died in one bullet to ANYTHING that wasn't a sniper or a shotgun. I have never once sprayed a guy with half a mag from an SMG, had him turn around and fire one bullet from the exact same weapon and kill me instantly.

I don't like BF but for other reasons. It certainly doesn't afford people advantage over the other other than regular lag. Which I can deal with.
---
#48BoozinFTWPosted 12/9/2012 6:29:43 PM
Taxing the rich only pays for only a few days a year yet that's all the dems have put on the table, no cuts which is what's really needed to help reduce a debt that we likely will never pay off.
---
Not changing this until Tony Romo is replaced
#49nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:30:55 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
You got to wonder
You think IW and TREY wanted to implement them but Activision shut that down?

I don't think so. I think Activision has less to do with programming. Although its possible because both companies have copied the format.
---
#50nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:32:39 PM
BoozinFTW posted...
Taxing the rich only pays for only a few days a year yet that's all the dems have put on the table, no cuts which is what's really needed to help reduce a debt that we likely will never pay off.

Democrats solutions are to make people feel good about themselves. Logic isn't a strong point. Their economic theory has never worked. Clinton owes economic success to the republican lead senate and house and cutting entitlements.
---