I report ALL offensive emblems that I see

#1GrandLethal14Posted 12/9/2012 11:42:05 AM
Seriously, the people with all the dongs and swastikas are just really unoriginal. Additionally, that type of smut doesn't belong in this game. My 12 year old plays this and he really doesn't need to be seeing this stuff.

So please help me make BO2 better by reporting all offensive emblems.

Thanks.
---
"Behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon him was Death, and hell followed with him." - Revelation 6:8
#2BaseballtitanPosted 12/9/2012 11:42:58 AM
This game is rated M for mature.

You are a terrible parent for letting your twelve year old play this game.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#3Spartan0fCha0s8Posted 12/9/2012 11:43:32 AM
Swastikas and penises I'll gladly report. Boobs and booties, nahhhhhhhhh
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
#4Made_of_failPosted 12/9/2012 11:45:18 AM(edited)
gr8 b8 m8
---
<3 TGZ
#5ImTooSkilleddPosted 12/9/2012 11:44:18 AM
Wow! A topic about reporting offensive emblems! Not sure I've ever come across one of these before. Should be interesting to see all the new and refreshing arguments people come up with on both sides.
#6Admiral_XyesPosted 12/9/2012 11:47:10 AM
Oh hey, its this thread again.
#7GrandLethal14(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 11:58:36 AM
Baseballtitan posted...

So the determinant of being a good parent is CoD? Sorry, bro, but that has nothing to do with it. My son is a high honor roll student and competes at the state level for wrestling.

I played Doom growing up and I'm a successful individual. Your logic is quite faulty.
---
"Behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon him was Death, and hell followed with him." - Revelation 6:8
#8yiangaruuugaPosted 12/9/2012 12:00:40 PM
If he didn't play games like this, then your son would be on the Principal's List lol.

I'm just messing with you btw.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#9kabanPosted 12/9/2012 12:02:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10SunDevil77Posted 12/9/2012 12:02:29 PM
GrandLethal14 posted...
Baseballtitan posted...

So the determinant of being a good parent is CoD? Sorry, bro, but that has nothing to do with it. My son is a high honor roll student and competes at the state level for wrestling.

I played Doom growing up and I'm a successful individual. Your logic is quite faulty.

Does he play Halo as well?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.