I report ALL offensive emblems that I see

#11Swan3624Posted 12/9/2012 1:03:46 PM
I also report all offensive emblems I see. Nudity, sexual content, dolphins getting their brains blown out, swastikas, racially-charged pictures... what have you. I report everything.

I sincerely hope these reports actually do something useful..
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#12GamingAntPosted 12/9/2012 1:04:57 PM
I report all pokemon emblems I see.
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#13ICantNameGudPosted 12/9/2012 1:05:51 PM
I do it too. I support their right to do it but I can get them banned and that is funny.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#14dubc82Posted 12/9/2012 1:07:48 PM
I report all KKK, nazi, black power and white power emblems because racism is ignorance. Ignorance destroys society.

I only report the body part emblems if they are not original or funny. If someone is going to be immature enough to make naked emblems at least have the creativity to make it entertaining.

TC, I will not tell you how to raise your child amd personally i dont care if he plays violent video games....as long as you make sure that your lil guy isn't hollering and squeaking and spewing racist slurs and profanity all over the mic.
---
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#15DerwoodPosted 12/9/2012 1:14:59 PM
I report them too.

Not because I'm offended, but because I don't abide stupidity
---
PSN: ZipCity
Gamertag: LightSetDesign
#16BaseballtitanPosted 12/9/2012 1:20:54 PM
GrandLethal14 posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
You are a terrible parent for letting your twelve year old play this game.

So the determinant of being a good parent is CoD? Sorry, bro, but that has nothing to do with it. My son is a high honor roll student and competes at the state level for wrestling.

I played Doom growing up and I'm a successful individual. Your logic is quite faulty.

So he can handle seeing other guys junk in the locker rooms, but not on a video game in a cartoon form?
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#17Mr_Yum_YumsPosted 12/9/2012 1:22:25 PM
For those who make the argument about it being a rated mature game. I can report all the emblems I want in the end it's Treyarch/Activision deciding what to ban. You know the rules and if you choose not to follow them, thats your problem.

Even though I smell this being a troll topic. Does TC really think people care about his 12 y/o? Hope you don't let him use the mic ohgawdlol.
#18gvandalePosted 12/9/2012 1:28:03 PM
Swan3624 posted...
I also report all offensive emblems I see. Nudity, sexual content, dolphins getting their brains blown out, swastikas, racially-charged pictures... what have you. I report everything.

I sincerely hope these reports actually do something useful..

Same here. I can't believe some of the crap I've seen. Rape jokes, racist crap, it's disturbing.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#19GrandLethal14(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:29:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20VirtrudianPosted 12/9/2012 1:33:10 PM
Your kid probably draws swastikas and dongs all over at school. Everybody does it. Most people around that age use the N word frequently. As well as the F word. I mean, really. He's seen it before. It's not going to make much of a difference in a video game.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7