I report ALL offensive emblems that I see

#31slaveanselmoPosted 12/9/2012 1:50:45 PM
That's all on you as a parent letting a pre-teen play a mature game.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#32MI2DragonPosted 12/9/2012 1:52:23 PM
GrandLethal14 posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
GrandLethal14 posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
You are a terrible parent for letting your twelve year old play this game.

So the determinant of being a good parent is CoD? Sorry, bro, but that has nothing to do with it. My son is a high honor roll student and competes at the state level for wrestling.

I played Doom growing up and I'm a successful individual. Your logic is quite faulty.

So he can handle seeing other guys junk in the locker rooms, but not on a video game in a cartoon form?

Yes, but the dongs in the game are usually ejaculating into a woman's mouth or anus. That's inappropriate.

*Giggles*
---
That's Numberwang!
#33Alyzabeth1990Posted 12/9/2012 1:57:23 PM
Swastikas are ancient symbols. Just because some dingdong associated them with his craziness doesn't make them bad! I think they look pretty cool
#34slaveanselmoPosted 12/9/2012 1:58:34 PM
What even happens when you report them? Do they get any sort of punishment beyond losing the symbol? My guess would be no.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#35gangoplushPosted 12/9/2012 1:59:41 PM
i hope some of the people that make offensive emblems get banned from creating emblems. i even have friends that i report because they put things that are just uncalled for. like this guy.

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b9062cced9ffdbf8d4?size=40&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
#36Astro_B0mbPosted 12/9/2012 2:03:53 PM
8/10.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#37BoxTheMuppetPosted 12/9/2012 2:07:13 PM
Spartan0fCha0s8 posted...
Swastikas and penises I'll gladly report. Boobs and booties, nahhhhhhhhh

I'm with this guy.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#38FeelMyBladePosted 12/9/2012 2:10:08 PM
Definitely report swastika.
Lol at the people trying to defend them.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 0, Given:14
#39YoungGganonPosted 12/9/2012 2:25:19 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

That's because some people are ignorant of another symbol that came first. It's the same thing, just pointing to the left instead of the right, but since most people don't know what it is, they report it anyways. Talk about ignorance.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#40FeelMyBladePosted 12/9/2012 2:28:57 PM
YoungGganon posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

That's because some people are ignorant of another symbol that came first. It's the same thing, just pointing to the left instead of the right, but since most people don't know what it is, they report it anyways. Talk about ignorance.

In a white circle, on a red background?
Please, we know the true intention behind that emblem, there is no need to justify it.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 0, Given:14