I report ALL offensive emblems that I see

#51slaveanselmoPosted 12/9/2012 4:36:23 PM
It's not murder, its war. Murder is against the law and VERY offensive.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#52SwordBlazePosted 12/9/2012 4:45:42 PM(edited)
I report all pokemon emblems I see. Slavery of animals is insanely offensive to me and I do not want my little cousins seeing that.

See what I did there?

If your 12 year olds bug out because of crude drawing of phallic objects or swastikas then they are sad and you are sad. My 8 year old cousin chuckles to herself and then keeps playing. It only has as much power as you allow it to have.

Also go back under your bridge.
---
"It's not camping, it's tactical sitting." - ATARIJAWA
"Play is the highest form of research." - Albert Einstein
#53MattR86Posted 12/9/2012 4:45:50 PM
dubc82 posted...
I report all KKK, nazi, black power and white power emblems because racism is ignorance. Ignorance destroys society.

I only report the body part emblems if they are not original or funny. If someone is going to be immature enough to make naked emblems at least have the creativity to make it entertaining.

TC, I will not tell you how to raise your child and personally i don't care if he plays violent video games....as long as you make sure that your lil guy isn't hollering and squeaking and spewing racist slurs and profanity all over the mic.

^^^^^^THIS ALL F&%@%*$ DAY!!!
#54FungumPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:06 PM
SwordBlaze posted...
I report all pokemon emblems I see. Slavery of animals is insanely offensive to me and I do not want my little cousins seeing that.

See what I did there?

If your 12 year olds bug out because of crude drawing of phallic objects or swastikas then they are sad and you are sad. My 8 year old cousin chuckles to herself and then keeps playing. It only has as much power as you allow it to have.

teach me how to b cool like u.
#55robulastagePosted 12/9/2012 4:51:09 PM
SwordBlaze posted...

See what I did there?

Except in Pokemon it's not slavery. They battle, the trainer catches the Pokemon, and they become friends and partnrs. Some trainers don't treat their Pokemon right, but contrary to popular belief, every Pokemon has the choice to stay with their trainer or not.

And if your 8 year old cousin laughs a lot while playing the game then that should tell you something about how immature the crude drawings are. Also, why in the world is your 8 year old cousin playing this game?
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#56DrakoVongola1Posted 12/9/2012 5:21:34 PM
So...Brutal murder=okay

Cartoon sexual organs=not okay

Logic!
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#57Jinxey86Posted 12/9/2012 5:22:33 PM
Seriously WTH It is a war based game, with the swastika was from a actual war, while your 12 year old son, should be playing a game that is 17+. It is Rated M for a reason, even how immature it is to make a thing like a butt, it is still Rated M for a reason.
#58gangoplushPosted 12/9/2012 5:27:30 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
So...Brutal murder=okay

Logic!

thats not the logic at all

the game is what it is and people know what it is about

the emblems being created are against the xbox live code of conduct.

i dont report many emblems so i'm not saying this to be against you, i'm just stating that you have the wrong impression of what the logic behind this is.
#59DrakoVongola1Posted 12/9/2012 6:12:54 PM
gangoplush posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
So...Brutal murder=okay

Logic!

i dont report many emblems so i'm not saying this to be against you, i'm just stating that you have the wrong impression of what the logic behind this is.

TC clearly said that he was reporting it because he didn't want his 12 year old son seeing it. He never mentioned the Xbox Live Code of Conduct (As if anyone actually read it in the first place >_>)
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#60gangoplushPosted 12/9/2012 6:20:16 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
gangoplush posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
So...Brutal murder=okay

Logic!

TC clearly said that he was reporting it because he didn't want his 12 year old son seeing it. He never mentioned the Xbox Live Code of Conduct (As if anyone actually read it in the first place >_>)

yes you are correct about his motive. but the only reason the TC has the option to report people is because of the CoC violation. if dicks and swastikas were not against the CoC, then the TC would not have the right to report people.