DrakoVongola1 posted...
gangoplush posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
So...Brutal murder=okay

Cartoon sexual organs=not okay

Logic!

thats not the logic at all

the game is what it is and people know what it is about

the emblems being created are against the xbox live code of conduct.

i dont report many emblems so i'm not saying this to be against you, i'm just stating that you have the wrong impression of what the logic behind this is.

TC clearly said that he was reporting it because he didn't want his 12 year old son seeing it. He never mentioned the Xbox Live Code of Conduct (As if anyone actually read it in the first place >_>)

yes you are correct about his motive. but the only reason the TC has the option to report people is because of the CoC violation. if dicks and swastikas were not against the CoC, then the TC would not have the right to report people.

...Okay? Of course he wouldn't be able to report them if they didn't violate anything (As if MS is gonna do anything to the guys throwing money at them :/), but that wasn't my point. My point is that it's stupid to be okay with your 12 year old seeing simulated murder all day, but a cartoon dick is off-limits.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#62Solidshooter24Posted 12/9/2012 7:56:42 PM
Swan3624 posted...
Solidshooter24 posted...
Not mine. Mine is ejaculating into a heart. It's pretty. I consider it art.

I don't know why I doubted, but indeed... his emblem is exactly what it says it is.

Wtf man :\

EDIT: And now I see your Black Ops emblem is just a penis. The nice thing about emblems like these, is you can always tell the maturity of said person from them. That of a 12 year old mindset. Regardless of if you are actually 12 or 25, having a penis emblem, swastika, dolphin with a penis, etc. etc., really helps denote just how mature you are. And that is to say, not mature at all.

I'm pretty mature. Just because I'm having a little fun with the game I bought doesn't mean I'm immature. If you're old enough to play the game, you're old enough to see a penis. Do you understand me? I'm trying to sound rude but I'm just having fun with it. There are far worst stuff out there. Like swastika's and racist stuff is rude. But a penis isn't that bad. The 11 year olds and 25 year olds see their penises everyday.
---
PSN: Solidshooter24
Now playing: Mortal Kombat (Vita) and MW3 (PS3)
#63JJroootPosted 12/9/2012 11:43:02 PM
Some person yesterday made a hand ripping a d*** in half... with blood and everything...

I sure hope reporting them does something.

Seriously people.... grow up lol

Sad too cause the guy had a mic and sounded like he was 20+
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#64BloodySanchezPosted 12/10/2012 12:39:27 AM
My emblem is a butt, ejecting a stream of feces into the open mouth of a person giving a thumbs up.

btw, I'm 26 and still think its hilarious, and love the reactions it gets. Deal with it TC.

As if reporting would do anything anyhow, most people who create offensive emblems would be happy to know that their emblem did exactly what they wanted it to do, ie: offend somebody enough that they felt the need to take some sort of "action". Thanks for giving us what we wanted.
#65RJrockstarPosted 12/10/2012 1:03:18 AM
People are confusing M rated games with the AO rating. There is a difference guys.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#66FungumPosted 12/10/2012 1:08:48 AM
I report them all too.

They're not offensive for the most part. It's just unfunny and the people who make these emblems are typically immature xenophobic twits.
#67vinnied717Posted 12/10/2012 6:57:48 AM
Sooo many uptight people, I find it hilarious... You find no problem with your 12 year old gunning down 1000's of soldiers mercilessly with a variety of weapons... but the penis emblem really bothers you. Makes no GD sense.

It reminds me of my buddies fiance. We were all over a friends house for a couple of drinks and somebody put on Lonely Islands "I just had sex", and the guys fiance got offended.

Oh btw, she is a stripper. SMH.
#68DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/10/2012 7:14:50 AM
Fungum posted...
I report them all too.

They're not offensive for the most part. It's just unfunny and the people who make these emblems are typically immature xenophobic twits.

why do you care what other people do? self-righteous or just a jerk?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#69Zombie2626Posted 12/10/2012 7:18:14 AM
The only one I reported was a woman chained to a table crying and screamung getting anally abused with a huge RAPE caption. Really people???
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#70Teh_5_StarzPosted 12/10/2012 7:53:13 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
This game is rated M for mature.

You are a terrible parent for letting your twelve year old play this game.

---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525