I report ALL offensive emblems that I see

#71NightScreamPosted 12/10/2012 8:02:19 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
This game is rated M for mature.

You are a terrible parent for letting your twelve year old play this game.

^ that right there.
---
XBL - HC IIIX
PSN - Crusnik-IIIX
#72scrapzthamaccPosted 12/10/2012 8:08:45 AM
Swastikas and penises I'll gladly report. Boobs and booties, nahhhhhhhhh

^^Truth
---
Yea, it's me...the kill leader that everyone loves.
#73FungumPosted 12/10/2012 7:27:47 PM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
Fungum posted...
I report them all too.

They're not offensive for the most part. It's just unfunny and the people who make these emblems are typically immature xenophobic twits.

why do you care what other people do? self-righteous or just a jerk?

It's against Treyarch's rules and the XBL ToS. That's why. kkthxbai
#74Brandonkillen22Posted 12/10/2012 7:32:40 PM
Actually it's rated so that without consent a child cannot buy the game, it has nothing to do with who can play the game. Otherwise ALL of our parents would be in jail bc I know I grew up playing M rated games that my parents bought....yet amazingly I don't feel the urge to go out and kill anyone. So how about the hypocrites just calm down and grow up, games are meant to be enjoyed regardless of age.
#75gumpymanPosted 12/10/2012 7:48:07 PM
my names grand elathal. i let my 12 year old play war games. but if i hear a bad word or see a "innapropriate" picture i got to call the party van. dude get over yourself. its a videogame. if you have a problem with the stuff in it don't let your 12 year old play it you moron. people like you are the reason my generation is Ducking Retarded
---
looting isn't a crime its a survival skill. just like arson and assult
#76gumpymanPosted 12/10/2012 7:54:40 PM
Brandonkillen22 posted...
Actually it's rated so that without consent a child cannot buy the game, it has nothing to do with who can play the game. Otherwise ALL of our parents would be in jail bc I know I grew up playing M rated games that my parents bought....yet amazingly I don't feel the urge to go out and kill anyone. So how about the hypocrites just calm down and grow up, games are meant to be enjoyed regardless of age.

if you being offended by content/interaction online in the game you shouldn't be playing it then. dont ruin the game for others and use your child as an excuse.
---
looting isn't a crime its a survival skill. just like arson and assult
#77SwordBlazePosted 12/12/2012 9:26:56 PM
robulastage posted...
SwordBlaze posted...
I report all pokemon emblems I see. Slavery of animals is insanely offensive to me and I do not want my little cousins seeing that.

See what I did there?

If your 12 year olds bug out because of crude drawing of phallic objects or swastikas then they are sad and you are sad. My 8 year old cousin chuckles to herself and then keeps playing. It only has as much power as you allow it to have.

Also go back under your bridge.

Except in Pokemon it's not slavery. They battle, the trainer catches the Pokemon, and they become friends and partnrs. Some trainers don't treat their Pokemon right, but contrary to popular belief, every Pokemon has the choice to stay with their trainer or not.

And if your 8 year old cousin laughs a lot whie playing the game then that should tell you something about how immature the crude drawings are. Also, why in the world is your 8 year old cousin playing this game?

Tell that to PETA. However I could find anything offensive in someone's emblems. What offends one person (in a game rated M with the note "may change during online play") should not matter, they have the option to block all emblems or block individual players.

She plays because she wants to and I respect her decision because it doesn't bring harm to anyone and it doesn't bring harm to her. It is entertainment. It is fake. I know that, she knows that, and that's it.
---
"It's not camping, it's tactical sitting." - ATARIJAWA
"Play is the highest form of research." - Albert Einstein
#78RameldorPosted 12/12/2012 11:50:00 PM
Is there a option to block all emblems? This would be the ticket for me. Post all the cumshots ya want then.
#79bigbug1992Posted 12/12/2012 11:54:04 PM
gangoplush posted...
i hope some of the people that make offensive emblems get banned from creating emblems. i even have friends that i report because they put things that are just uncalled for. like this guy.

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b9062cced9ffdbf8d4?size=40&title=ops2&imgtype=svg

Played with that guy once. All my friends reported him.
---
This is bad! Badbadbadbad! Bad for team plasma...or plasbad for short!
http://alturl.com/iy269 Black FC: 0605 2126 9448
#80porkxsodaPosted 12/12/2012 11:54:29 PM
gumpyman posted...
Brandonkillen22 posted...

if you being offended by content/interaction online in the game you shouldn't be playing it then. dont ruin the game for others and use your child as an excuse.

It offends me, hinders my game experience, and because they've made an option to report these dipwits, I'm going to use it.

I shouldn't have to be offended when I play. I don't know why people think swastikas are so funny.