What is the easiest set of weapons to get diamond camo for?

#21Staind HartPosted 12/9/2012 4:27:11 PM
I'm finding it extremely easy to get headshots with the LMGs, barely have to try tbh.
---
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
#22torey_caylorPosted 12/9/2012 4:29:12 PM
SMG's probably, if you don't count knives, shields etc.

But i can't even bring myself to get the gold camo's it's so damn annoying. I have the gold challenge unlocked on 3 SMG's so far, but just can't bring myself to do it.
#23slaveanselmoPosted 12/9/2012 4:29:19 PM
HCFFA was great for easy bloodthirsty kills. But alas...
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#24ICantNameGudPosted 12/9/2012 4:33:25 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Pistols, shotties, snipers, launchers. Possibly in that order.

If you think it's easy to get gold on all pistols, U B Stoopid

It's as easy as getting OSKs with the two semi-auto shotties and getting bloodthristy's with snipers and the KSG. My pistols are equal to the other classes I named and they'd be higher if not for lack of use.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#25BTzzPosted 12/9/2012 4:34:43 PM
Snipers, then shotties.

The semi auto shotties are hard, the other two are really easy. All the snipers can one shot pretty successfully though.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#26IronMonkey008Posted 12/9/2012 4:55:30 PM
SMG was the easiest by far between that and Assault for me. To be honest SMG were a joke really, surprised I don't see that many with Diamond considering how easy it was.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#27OrchidiaPosted 12/9/2012 5:05:38 PM
Shotguns. You don't really need hardcore for the M12, but for the Saiga I found hardcore to be necessary.
---
I guess I'm something of a ne'er do well.
Pittsburgh
#28DarkCaptain3Posted 12/9/2012 5:10:42 PM
I said HC because with the patch they increased hipfire recoil on all of them but you can still easily take a guy down without using half your clip if you know what your doing. Besides I'd rather play hardcore and not appear on the enemies radar 24/7 than play core and show up. Ghost only works so long as your moving now too so yeah.

Shotties they reduced the 1 hit kill range by 45 inches.

Its all in the patchnotes.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#29soylentpeoplePosted 12/9/2012 5:19:21 PM
FirebyrdXX posted...
Launchers are the easiest bar none. Air support count for the SMAW and FHJ, and normal kills count for the SMAW and RPG. Too bad there are less UAVs now because there were so many to shoot down every game.

LMGs are easy too IMO. Great Ground War weapons.

there are two challenges for the FHJ launcher that i find way more challenging than when i went for gold on the combat knife, destroy 10 player controlled scorestreaks and destroy 1 AGR
#30dking83Posted 12/9/2012 5:22:49 PM
You will need to play Hardcore unless you want to try and get 250 headshots with the SVU. I recommend using the ACOG & laser sight. HC FFA was great for it but alas that's gone.

The rest of it should be pretty straightforward.
---
"To be or not to be?"
The first and only question on the entrance exam for the University of Beekeeping.