Yes, Target Finder doesn't have a 100% counter because CB needs a buff.

#1BattleAxeRXPosted 12/9/2012 4:23:26 PM
If you point at a CB user with your TF, your blue HUD in the TF display turns to red.
At all distances.
AND it makes a humming noise.

Of course the CB user doesn't have a diamond on him, but the TF user will always be notified that he is pointed at an enemy and needs to shoot, even if the person is in a shadow or extremely far away.

Is the perk called room temperature blooded?

No.
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#2BattleAxeRX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:27:49 PM
If you use CB, you've still been killed because the enemy used a Target finder and was notified that he was pointed at you.
That sucks. I'm saying TF is OP.
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#3HitokiriFelixPosted 12/9/2012 4:49:07 PM
They should've just nixed the TF and put thermal AKA dual band back on ARs/SMGs. It's like a target finder with actual DRAWBACKS and that is actually countered by cold-blooded.

I used to hate that the thermals were countered by perks that were OP, but if target finder was replaced by dual band that would be great. I don't know why treyarch ever thought up the TF...
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#4BTzzPosted 12/9/2012 4:52:49 PM
The way to make TF worse is a scope in delay and recoil increase. Like ACOG has always had.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#5HitokiriFelixPosted 12/9/2012 4:56:33 PM
BTzz posted...
The way to make TF worse is a scope in delay and recoil increase. Like ACOG has always had.

The latter's the wrong way to go because it's supposed to be a long-range scope. Who needs a scope to point out people who are 5 meters out, aka the only viable range of a BO2 gun with increased recoil? Thermal would totally fix this stuff.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#6BTzzPosted 12/9/2012 4:58:36 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
BTzz posted...

The latter's the wrong way to go because it's supposed to be a long-range scope. Who needs a scope to point out people who are 5 meters out, aka the only viable range of a BO2 gun with increased recoil? Thermal would totally fix this stuff.

Because the ACOG isn't a long range scope.
---
#7Zero IXPosted 12/9/2012 4:59:33 PM
Oh god no not an attachment which shows players where to shoot

Cold-blooded should counter players' eyes
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#8BTzzPosted 12/9/2012 5:01:30 PM
Zero IX posted...

It's an issue because of the headglitching, IMO.

Target finder down headglitch hallway on Overflow...there's literally nothing you can do. Especially since nades don't really work.
---
#9KabtheMentatPosted 12/9/2012 5:04:48 PM
Zero IX posted...

It's an issue because of the headglitching, IMO.

Target finder down headglitch hallway on Overflow...there's literally nothing you can do. Especially since nades don't really work.

Don't go down that goddamn hall.

Duh.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? If someone is head glitched camping with whatever the hell...DON'T GO BACK THERE AND GET SHOT 10 MORE TIMES. That's your counter.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
#10lolcharizardPosted 12/9/2012 5:05:39 PM
If a nerf hits the TF, it shouldn't affect the LMGs. LMGs have more over the ARs than in the last two games, but it needs a bit more things to make them viable against ARs.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.