Yes, Target Finder doesn't have a 100% counter because CB needs a buff.

#11BTzzPosted 12/9/2012 5:07:52 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Zero IX posted...
Oh god no not an attachment which shows players where to shoot

Cold-blooded should counter players' eyes

It's an issue because of the headglitching, IMO.

Target finder down headglitch hallway on Overflow...there's literally nothing you can do. Especially since nades don't really work.

Don't go down that goddamn hall.

Duh.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? If someone is head glitched camping with whatever the hell...DON'T GO BACK THERE AND GET SHOT 10 MORE TIMES. That's your counter.

I don't. It's just an example, friend. There's TONS of head high cover, and if you have a target finder you can not move and basically be invincible. I think it's shaping up to be a MAJOR issue. There's no drawbacks to the target finder and there's tons of advantages.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#12Zero IXPosted 12/9/2012 5:12:30 PM
BTzz posted...
Zero IX posted...

Target finder down headglitch hallway on Overflow...there's literally nothing you can do. Especially since nades don't really work.

The real issue here is headglitch hallway, not the TF. The attachment doesn't allow its users to do anything they couldn't do normally. Adding a scant few fractions of a second to the scope in time wouldn't solve the problem, either.

It's silly that the crosshair still turns red when hovering over Cold-Blooded users, but complaining about the TF is complaining for the sake of complaining.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#13KabtheMentatPosted 12/9/2012 5:14:42 PM
You guys act like you can't clearly see down the target finder's scope...

It's like an ACOG with an added benefit. Just because you use Cold Blooded doesn't all of a sudden make you completely invisible to someone using the TF.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
#14BTzzPosted 12/9/2012 5:16:30 PM
Zero IX posted...
BTzz posted...
Zero IX posted...

The real issue here is headglitch hallway, not the TF. The attachment doesn't allow its users to do anything they couldn't do normally. Adding a scant few fractions of a second to the scope in time wouldn't solve the problem, either.

It's silly that the crosshair still turns red when hovering over Cold-Blooded users, but complaining about the TF is complaining for the sake of complaining.

It's really, really not. It promotes camping and is a straight upgrade over every other sight besides the MMS, which isn't nearly as useful. I'm not going to complain about it, because they can change it. And they probably will. But it's a problem. Not gamebreaking. Just a problem. They exist.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#15BattleAxeRX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:17:49 PM
I just think CB should be a fullblown counter.

I think I suck with the target finder on the MK48 in hardcore.
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#16Zero IXPosted 12/9/2012 5:28:43 PM(edited)
BTzz posted...
Zero IX posted...
BTzz posted...
Zero IX posted...
snip

snip

It's really, really not. It promotes camping and is a straight upgrade over every other sight besides the MMS, which isn't nearly as useful. I'm not going to complain about it, because they can change it. And they probably will. But it's a problem. Not gamebreaking. Just a problem. They exist.

I love you, Ian, but I feel like you let your distaste for the game make you overly negative towards stuff that's just fluff. It's cool if the TF concept turns you off; I get that. It's hyperbole to call it a "major" problem. To reprise your example, anyone can take advantage of headglitch hallway, no TF required. TF doesn't suddenly turn a player with bad aim into a player with good aim, nor does a player who already has good aim receive much benefit from it.

There are plenty of good reasons to use a different optic over the TF. I'm much more comfortable with the Reflex on SMGs, and only view the TF as worth considering on long-range ARs or LMGs, which are meant to be used from an entrenched position... and even then TF isn't finding its way onto any of my classes. By the same token I've never thought, "oh damn that guy's got a TF better grab a Cold-Blooded class."

TF's a non-issue. :/

Edit: And just to be clear I totally agree Cb shouldn't turn the TF's crosshairs red... also, jw in case anyone knows, but does Cb remove aim assist in this game like it did in MW2?
---
#17CashDudeHomiePosted 12/9/2012 5:36:28 PM
There has never been a perk that blocked an opponent's aim assist.
---
"I think it's 7lbs... that's how much the wiimote weighs."
-HarukoBass
#18Zero IXPosted 12/9/2012 5:39:44 PM
CashDudeHomie posted...
There has never been a perk that blocked an opponent's aim assist.

Ah, you're right. For some reason I thought it used to in that game. Guess it would fit right in with all the other broken stuff. >_>
---
#19HitokiriFelixPosted 12/10/2012 2:00:44 PM
BTzz posted...
HitokiriFelix posted...
BTzz posted...
The way to make TF worse is a scope in delay and recoil increase. Like ACOG has always had.

The latter's the wrong way to go because it's supposed to be a long-range scope. Who needs a scope to point out people who are 5 meters out, aka the only viable range of a BO2 gun with increased recoil? Thermal would totally fix this stuff.

Because the ACOG isn't a long range scope.

Faulty logic. You're assuming I think that ACOG's increased kick isn't completely stupid and haven't always been a fan of long-range scopes. Thermal in MW3 was one of the best things for me (other than javelin+srp). It actually reduced recoil like a long-range attachment should.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#20fallenangemon0Posted 12/10/2012 2:05:02 PM
Zero IX posted...
BTzz posted...
Zero IX posted...

---
"When you get a hatemail in Call of Duty, you know you are doing something right."- FeelMyBlade