Woody lets his parental maturity show.

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 12/9/2012 4:40:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_245615&feature=iv&index=4&list=UUIPVJoHb_A5S3kcv3TJlyEg&src_vid=_tHP4KCAECM&v=CrRSHsDfeas

I guess the COD community doesn't like it when someone acts their age and shows that they are a decent human being.

Look at how many dislikes this has and compare it to his other videos, far more dislikes.

Wonder why?
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2duericPosted 12/9/2012 4:43:19 PM
Because when you make videos with topics like, "Do Girls Ma**********?" or "Is it OK to be a Virgin?", you lose any credibility as an adult you may have had.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:44:58 PM
dueric posted...
Because when you make videos with topics like, "Do Girls Ma**********?" or "Is it OK to be a Virgin?", you lose any credibility as an adult you may have had.

You forget the audience he normally talks to.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#4duericPosted 12/9/2012 4:45:41 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
dueric posted...

Then why should I give him credit for being an adult if he doesn't even care?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:46:29 PM
dueric posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
dueric posted...

Then why should I give him credit for being an adult if he doesn't even care?

And why doesn't he care?

You honestly sound angry for no reason at all.
---
#6duericPosted 12/9/2012 4:48:54 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...

And why doesn't he care?

Really? Ring Around the Rosie?

I'm not mad, I just don't care when Woody has issues like this. If you cater to a younger audience, you can't complain when it backfires.

He made his bed. etc....

It's like being pissed at a snake for biting you.
---
#7TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:50:35 PM
dueric posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

And why doesn't he care?

Really? Ring Around the Rosie?

I'm not mad, I just don't care when Woody has issues like this. If you cater to a younger audience, you can't complain when it backfires.

He made his bed. etc....

It's like being pissed at a snake for biting you.

So it's okay for the younger generation to act like tools and be completely asinine?

Oh okay.

I think he's doing a good thing with this video, he's expressing it's wrong to act this way, which people rarely do. I really don't intend on debating anything further with you if you feel this was a bad thing.
---
#8BTzzPosted 12/9/2012 4:51:49 PM
It's a random guy talking over Call of Duty.

If you guys are seriously arguing about it, I think you're both wrong.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#9KabtheMentatPosted 12/9/2012 4:56:13 PM(edited)
I'm not familiar with entire CoD Youtube community, but I take it he's mad because someone his picking on his friend? Who ******* cares?

BTW, how the hell does this guy have that many views and subscribers? I've seen several of his videos and they are pretty boring. He's got the personality of a wet napkin.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
#10TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:52:38 PM
BTzz posted...
It's a random guy talking over Call of Duty.

If you guys are seriously arguing about it, I think you're both wrong.

Big youtuber which gains plenty of views by the community isn't random.
---