Woody lets his parental maturity show.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Woody lets his parental maturity show.

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_245615&feature=iv&index=4&list=UUIPVJoHb_A5S3kcv3TJlyEg&src_vid=_tHP4KCAECM&v=CrRSHsDfeas

I guess the COD community doesn't like it when someone acts their age and shows that they are a decent human being.

Look at how many dislikes this has and compare it to his other videos, far more dislikes.

Wonder why?
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#2
Because when you make videos with topics like, "Do Girls Ma**********?" or "Is it OK to be a Virgin?", you lose any credibility as an adult you may have had.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#3
dueric posted...
Because when you make videos with topics like, "Do Girls Ma**********?" or "Is it OK to be a Virgin?", you lose any credibility as an adult you may have had.

You forget the audience he normally talks to.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

dueric
4 years ago#4
TheBlueDeath posted...
dueric posted...

Then why should I give him credit for being an adult if he doesn't even care?
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#5
dueric posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
dueric posted...

Then why should I give him credit for being an adult if he doesn't even care?

And why doesn't he care?

You honestly sound angry for no reason at all.

dueric
4 years ago#6
TheBlueDeath posted...

And why doesn't he care?

Really? Ring Around the Rosie?

I'm not mad, I just don't care when Woody has issues like this. If you cater to a younger audience, you can't complain when it backfires.

He made his bed. etc....

It's like being pissed at a snake for biting you.

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#7
dueric posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

And why doesn't he care?

Really? Ring Around the Rosie?

I'm not mad, I just don't care when Woody has issues like this. If you cater to a younger audience, you can't complain when it backfires.

He made his bed. etc....

It's like being pissed at a snake for biting you.

So it's okay for the younger generation to act like tools and be completely asinine?

Oh okay.

I think he's doing a good thing with this video, he's expressing it's wrong to act this way, which people rarely do. I really don't intend on debating anything further with you if you feel this was a bad thing.

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#8
It's a random guy talking over Call of Duty.

If you guys are seriously arguing about it, I think you're both wrong.
Xbox GT: Ian Bits

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#9
I'm not familiar with entire CoD Youtube community, but I take it he's mad because someone his picking on his friend? Who ******* cares?

BTW, how the hell does this guy have that many views and subscribers? I've seen several of his videos and they are pretty boring. He's got the personality of a wet napkin.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#10
BTzz posted...
It's a random guy talking over Call of Duty.

If you guys are seriously arguing about it, I think you're both wrong.

Big youtuber which gains plenty of views by the community isn't random.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Woody lets his parental maturity show.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived