Hardest Streak To Get Is The VSAT

#1JonnywestsidePosted 12/9/2012 7:54:07 PM
Once you have that anything higher is easy.
#2BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/9/2012 7:58:04 PM
I expected stupidity, but you're right.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#3FungumPosted 12/9/2012 8:01:15 PM
truths. but the same thing was with the Blackbird. And did MW3 have any sort of equivalent? idk, that game sucked and I barely played it.
#4Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:08:52 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...

A well timed CUAV will mess it up but otherwise I tend to get my other streaks everytime I get the VSAT.
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 12/9/2012 8:25:59 PM
Jonnywestside posted...

unless you're trying to get something higher and you don't have the vsat
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#6FantasyHerbPosted 12/9/2012 8:42:12 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

A well timed CUAV will mess it up but otherwise I tend to get my other streaks everytime I get the VSAT.

I find that CUAVs get shot down fairly quickly. People see their radar go screwy and seek to extract vengeance on that tiny flying aircraft in the sky.
---
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees
#7AngelicTouch99Posted 12/9/2012 9:17:40 PM
The vsat is broken and should require more points. Its completely unfair that it is the one killstreak that you have no hope of shooting down/taking cover from. I hated it in black ops as the blackbird too.

I hate people saying to use CUAV against it...you cant just have a pocket CUAV assuming you even have it equipped...then it gets shot down or black hat hacked instantly.
#8AristophPosted 12/9/2012 9:23:33 PM
unless you're trying to get something higher and you don't have the vsat

If you're trying to get something higher and you don't have the VSAT equipped, you're doing it wrong. -_-
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#9Proudleaf24Posted 12/9/2012 9:24:04 PM(edited)
AngelicTouch99 posted...
The vsat is broken and should require more points. Its completely unfair that it is the one killstreak that you have no hope of shooting down/taking cover from. I hated it in black ops as the blackbird too.

I hate people saying to use CUAV against it...you cant just have a pocket CUAV assuming you even have it equipped...then it gets shot down or black hat hacked instantly.

And you can't just have a pocket VSAT, can you?

God people QQ so much on boards.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#10Blitzkrieg182Posted 12/9/2012 9:28:03 PM
Jonnywestside posted...

Lol I understand what you are getting at.....but topic title is false, simple math proves logic is flawed...the hardest streak to get is a swarm...fact