Well I decided to finally use the AN-94...

#1Swan3624Posted 12/9/2012 7:56:47 PM
I am now at Prestige 1 - Level 55, and previous to this I had not used the AN-94. I have heard great things about it, but never tried it until this last match.

I don't use automatic weapons often so I don't have much of an opinion on the other assault rifles, but I loved using the AN-94! It felt powerful, satisfying, and I got a hefty amount of kills with it. The first gun I can say that actually "felt" heavy, in a good way. Heavy-duty!

I will still probably stick to Sniping with my DSR, and everything else with my R870, but it was really fun using the AN-94. Maybe I'll stay at Level 55 for a little while longer to get even more used to it!

I wanted to use my permanent unlock on something I actually use frequently, so Bouncing Betties are first priority. Then the Assault Shield. Then the Black Hat.

I have a question: If I don't use my permanent unlock this Prestige, will it stack with the next Prestige? Like will I have 2 permanent unlock tokens left? Or do I need to permanently unlock something in this Prestige?

P.S. Wow, I really veered off-topic XD Back on-topic: The AN-94 is pretty darn cool! :D
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#2JhantaxxPosted 12/9/2012 8:18:55 PM
I think you will loose your token if you don't use it by the time you prestige again.
---
YOLO is carpe diem for stupid people.
#3doomedsunsoulPosted 12/9/2012 8:21:17 PM
Tokens are 100% use it or lose it.

They do NOT stack.
#4Blazin2kPosted 12/9/2012 8:26:47 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
Tokens are 100% use it or lose it.

They do NOT stack.

WTF really??? I had intended on prestiging and saving Perm Unlock coin but wtfff?

Might as well use it for my AN94 since its one of my favorite guns in the game before I prestige later and forget about it ;s
#5White_D3vi1Posted 12/9/2012 8:32:58 PM
Love the AN as well. Recoil isn't as pronounced with a suppressor which is what I like to use with it. Grip/stock is awesome too.
#6Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:53:11 PM
Hm, thank you for the tip about prestige tokens. I will definitely use one on mah Bouncing Betties right quick! :D

And thanks for the loadout tip! The recoil didn't seem very bad at all when I was using it, but anything to reduce any recoil sounds like a smashing good idea in my book!
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#7xArceus478xPosted 12/9/2012 9:49:53 PM
Swan3624 posted...
Hm, thank you for the tip about prestige tokens. I will definitely use one on mah Bouncing Betties right quick! :D

And thanks for the loadout tip! The recoil didn't seem very bad at all when I was using it, but anything to reduce any recoil sounds like a smashing good idea in my book!

You wouldn't happen to be Nigel Thornberry, would you?
---
GT: Arceus478
Currently working on: zombies perma-perks (BO2), torgue's campaign of carnage (BL2)