Well I decided to finally use the AN-94...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Well I decided to finally use the AN-94...

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#1
I am now at Prestige 1 - Level 55, and previous to this I had not used the AN-94. I have heard great things about it, but never tried it until this last match.

I don't use automatic weapons often so I don't have much of an opinion on the other assault rifles, but I loved using the AN-94! It felt powerful, satisfying, and I got a hefty amount of kills with it. The first gun I can say that actually "felt" heavy, in a good way. Heavy-duty!

I will still probably stick to Sniping with my DSR, and everything else with my R870, but it was really fun using the AN-94. Maybe I'll stay at Level 55 for a little while longer to get even more used to it!

I wanted to use my permanent unlock on something I actually use frequently, so Bouncing Betties are first priority. Then the Assault Shield. Then the Black Hat.

I have a question: If I don't use my permanent unlock this Prestige, will it stack with the next Prestige? Like will I have 2 permanent unlock tokens left? Or do I need to permanently unlock something in this Prestige?

P.S. Wow, I really veered off-topic XD Back on-topic: The AN-94 is pretty darn cool! :D
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: Jhantaxx

Jhantaxx
4 years ago#2
I think you will loose your token if you don't use it by the time you prestige again.
YOLO is carpe diem for stupid people.

User Info: doomedsunsoul

doomedsunsoul
4 years ago#3
Tokens are 100% use it or lose it.

They do NOT stack.

User Info: Blazin2k

Blazin2k
4 years ago#4
doomedsunsoul posted...
Tokens are 100% use it or lose it.

They do NOT stack.

WTF really??? I had intended on prestiging and saving Perm Unlock coin but wtfff?

Might as well use it for my AN94 since its one of my favorite guns in the game before I prestige later and forget about it ;s

User Info: White_D3vi1

White_D3vi1
4 years ago#5
Love the AN as well. Recoil isn't as pronounced with a suppressor which is what I like to use with it. Grip/stock is awesome too.

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#6
Hm, thank you for the tip about prestige tokens. I will definitely use one on mah Bouncing Betties right quick! :D

And thanks for the loadout tip! The recoil didn't seem very bad at all when I was using it, but anything to reduce any recoil sounds like a smashing good idea in my book!
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: xArceus478x

xArceus478x
4 years ago#7
Swan3624 posted...
Hm, thank you for the tip about prestige tokens. I will definitely use one on mah Bouncing Betties right quick! :D

And thanks for the loadout tip! The recoil didn't seem very bad at all when I was using it, but anything to reduce any recoil sounds like a smashing good idea in my book!

You wouldn't happen to be Nigel Thornberry, would you?
GT: Arceus478
Currently working on: zombies perma-perks (BO2), torgue's campaign of carnage (BL2)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Well I decided to finally use the AN-94...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived