is it just me or are most of the b flags out in the open?

#1AlexanaxelaPosted 12/9/2012 8:56:19 PM
aftermath: i don't think i've ever played domination on this map, but looking at where it's suppose to be, doesn't look like much cover for you

cargo: center of the map. Sure there are the four crates, but i don't think you can actually completely hide behind one and capture b can you? Either way, there are like 4 lines of sight on each side of the map for you to get shot from

carrier: at least there's some cover here, but again, you're probably gonna get shot from like 5 different angles. C side definitely seems to have the advantage

drone: the flag starting closer to the helipad (a flag) has it pretty easy, as they have actual stuff to hide behind while capping b. C flag has to go through that bottle neck to be able to cap b and doesn't have much cover

express: right out in the open

hijacked: ... well at least there's some sort of cover to go prone behind...

meltdown: again, i don't think you can be completely behind the two white tanks and cap b at teh same time, so again you're exposed to the front and to the sides just chillin in the middle of the map

overflow: you have some decent cover from wherever the enemy flag is but again there's are two window/doors directly opposite of each other overlooking the flag

plaza: same as meltdown

raid: i don't even remember where b flag is. Is it in that circular area?

slums: right out in the open

standoff: well i guess there's a truck you can sort of hide behind or in

yemen: yup out in the open
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 12/9/2012 8:58:06 PM
The cap zones are so small you pretty much have to be hugging the flag pole in this game.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#3BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/9/2012 9:35:43 PM
Give that guy an assault shield.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#4lil_bandit18Posted 12/9/2012 9:38:45 PM
Yep, catching b without a team plan, or the help of a SS is suicide.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
#5CODurbPosted 12/9/2012 9:46:10 PM
B Flags are supposed to be like that, that's why they're B Flags.
#6Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 10:24:35 PM
alright just don't complain when i give up and just running around killing people
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#7Blunted247Posted 12/10/2012 7:04:03 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

meltdown: again, i don't think you can be completely behind the two white tanks and cap b at teh same time, so again you're exposed to the front and to the sides just chillin in the middle of the map

Yeah you can hide completely behind the propane tanks and still cap B. I find you get the best cover if you are prone while capping as you have to literally be right on the border of being covered/exposed for the flag to start capping.
#8Zombie2626Posted 12/10/2012 7:10:34 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
alright just don't complain when i give up and just running around killing people

Sounds like TDM is right up your alley. You pointed out why I won't play team games in BO2, 3/4 of the team doesn't even try for the objectives.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#9Soul_IntruderPosted 12/10/2012 7:13:47 AM
Smoke grenades
#10DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/10/2012 7:17:33 AM
lil_bandit18 posted...
Yep, catching b without a team plan, or the help of a SS is suicide.

I'm going after B alone, if I'm not back in an hour...call the president
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron