is it just me or are most of the b flags out in the open?

#11darkshadowmasterPosted 12/10/2012 7:20:56 AM
Soul_Intruder posted...
Smoke grenades

*Sees smoke grenade on B and it's flashing*

*Opposing team now sends a slavo of SMAW/RPG/C4/Semtex & hail of gunfire. *
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#12Soul_IntruderPosted 12/10/2012 7:22:53 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Soul_Intruder posted...
Smoke grenades

*Sees smoke grenade on B and it's flashing*

*Opposing team now sends a slavo of SMAW/RPG/C4/Semtex & hail of gunfire. *

Flak Jacket and/or 2x Trophy System
#13Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 7:38:59 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
alright just don't complain when i give up and just running around killing people

Sounds like TDM is right up your alley. You pointed out why I won't play team games in BO2, 3/4 of the team doesn't even try for the objectives.

tdm is boring and slow and yet still over too quickly once you're on a roll. Either way, that was in response to someone saying b flag was suppose to be out in the open with no cover making it almost impossible for a single person to cap
---
Updawg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/1252274902550.jpg
#14chessmyantidrugPosted 12/10/2012 7:43:57 AM
B is always out in the open. That's what makes it such an important flag to capture early and hold throughout the game.
#15RumJungleJuicePosted 12/10/2012 7:46:24 AM
Zombie2626 posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
alright just don't complain when i give up and just running around killing people

Sounds like TDM is right up your alley. You pointed out why I won't play team games in BO2, 3/4 of the team doesn't even try for the objectives.

Isn't that fun, when you're getting ready to approach B and realize half your team is hiding in a building so they can snipe?
---
"Xbox Live, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany" -Gabbelgak
#16Teh_5_StarzPosted 12/10/2012 7:47:56 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Give that guy an assault shield.

And Trophy system
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
#17INewIRavePosted 12/10/2012 7:51:30 AM
Thats why it should so important to cap at the start of the game where you can just about predict the direction the enemy is coming. Flak jacket at the start with lightweight and excon followed by going prone and ads'ing in the most likely path the enemy will run down usually nets you the b flag. After that just go back to regular classes.

I dont do that though because you will probably die after u cap and theres no guarantee your teammates will have the common sense to defend it the flag resulting in immediate counter cap (you know when they cap the second you have and even the announcer doesnt say 'theyre taking our flag?). I'd rather just watch b from the start in an obscure position then move to spawn trap the second the first few players are down, again no guarantee your teammates will even try and cap/defend b but at least i wont suffer for it.
#18Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 5:38:02 PM
From: RumJungleJuice | Posted: 12/10/2012 8:46:24 AM | #015
Zombie2626 posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

Isn't that fun, when you're getting ready to approach B and realize half your team is hiding in a building so they can snipe?

very fun
---
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
#19TheRedKirbyPosted 12/11/2012 6:12:40 PM
The position of B flags is intentional by design. BO2 in general encourages teamwork on a grand scale. A great team game for sure, not so much without.
---
Super Delicious Ultra Great Atomic Mega Hyper Maximillian Posting Power! Are the GameFAQ boards doomed to be plagued by idiots?
#20KarnRX78Posted 12/11/2012 6:19:11 PM
I find Raid's B flag easy to cap with flak jacket and a trophy system. Most games it seems like I can cap it alone. Standoff depending on the side you spawn on (I can't remember if it is the A or C side) Can be easy to cap as well.

Aftermath is pretty easy to capture with that setup as well. It seems they really made the capture zones smaller in this game. When dummies don't use Flak Jacket or Trophy Systems (You're amazed how many don't) C4's get so many Triples and Quads.