#12Blunted247Posted 12/10/2012 7:43:37 AM
brutalmonk3y4 posted...
KayGirl posted...
AN-94 with Select Fire
Hardline+Ghost
Cold-blooded
Engineer
Bouncing Betty (x2)

I don't get why Tac Mask is so popular...if you run Engineer, you can see shock charges, and I feel like with this pick 10 system, people don't use flashbang or concussion grenades as much as in previous COD games. Is there some other additional benefit of Tac Mask that I'm unaware of?

well with engineer you can see shock charges but most of the time you cant really do anything about it other than run a different un-favorable route, .

?????

Shoot shock charges with gun and get XP, hack them with Black Hat and get XP.

If you are not doing that while using Engineer then you are doing it wrong.

Engineer + Black Hats = best combo since peanut butter and chocolate.
#13Blunted247Posted 12/10/2012 7:48:46 AM
Vektor
Fast Mag
Supressor
Fore Grip

Hardline
nothing
Engineer

Frag
Blackhat x2

Primary Gunfighter
#14shadowsofdawnPosted 12/10/2012 7:52:43 AM
Blunted247 posted...
brutalmonk3y4 posted...
KayGirl posted...
AN-94 with Select Fire
Hardline+Ghost
Cold-blooded
Engineer
Bouncing Betty (x2)

I don't get why Tac Mask is so popular...if you run Engineer, you can see shock charges, and I feel like with this pick 10 system, people don't use flashbang or concussion grenades as much as in previous COD games. Is there some other additional benefit of Tac Mask that I'm unaware of?

well with engineer you can see shock charges but most of the time you cant really do anything about it other than run a different un-favorable route, .

?????

I prefer EMP grenade with Engineer. Not can you take out all equipment in a large area, but you can also knock out the HUD of the camper who is always close to his stuff.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#15Blunted247Posted 12/10/2012 7:56:09 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Blunted247 posted...
brutalmonk3y4 posted...
KayGirl posted...
AN-94 with Select Fire
Hardline+Ghost
Cold-blooded
Engineer
Bouncing Betty (x2)

?????

I prefer EMP grenade with Engineer. Not can you take out all equipment in a large area, but you can also knock out the HUD of the camper who is always close to his stuff.

Yeah I forgot about the EMP grenades, but I still prefer Black Hats for 2 reasons. Care packages, and the fact that they actually hack Betties, Claymores, and Shocks, instead of just destroying them. I have TONS of free kills thanks to hacked betties/claymores. Nothing better in this game then to hack a camper's betty and then hear him rage as he blows him self up!

That being said I also have quite a few "Mistakes were made" because I will hack a betty or claymore and then rush in to kill the camper only to be killed because camper set off the betty/claymore that I just hacked!!
#16KayGirlPosted 12/10/2012 8:07:25 AM
Blunted247 posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
Blunted247 posted...
brutalmonk3y4 posted...
KayGirl posted...
AN-94 with Select Fire
Hardline+Ghost
Cold-blooded
Engineer
Bouncing Betty (x2)

?????

Yeah I forgot about the EMP grenades, but I still prefer Black Hats for 2 reasons. Care packages, and the fact that they actually hack Betties, Claymores, and Shocks, instead of just destroying them. I have TONS of free kills thanks to hacked betties/claymores. Nothing better in this game then to hack a camper's betty and then hear him rage as he blows him self up!

That being said I also have quite a few "Mistakes were made" because I will hack a betty or claymore and then rush in to kill the camper only to be killed because camper set off the betty/claymore that I just hacked!!

I've never used EMP grenades before, but now I'm thinking it might be a good idea on small boards like Hijacked, where people camp in those two upstairs rooms surrounded by multiple betties and shock charges. Does the EMP destroy the equipment, or is the equipment just disabled for a short period of time?

Side note - I think things would be much more interesting if they didn't announce when equipment gets hacked or destroyed.
#17trakrunr4evrPosted 12/10/2012 8:09:32 AM
My favorite class:
PDW - Quickdraw/Fast Mags
Lightweight
Toughness/Scavenger (Wildcard)
Ext. Conditioning
C4
Concussion Grenade
#18Blunted247Posted 12/10/2012 8:10:18 AM
EMP grenades destroy tac equipment.

Here is a free tip for EMPs on HiJacked. Throw them in the underground part and the range is strong enough that they will destroy equipment on the main deck of the boat.
#19NyangasmPosted 12/10/2012 8:15:24 AM
Basically anything with the M8 on it. Doesn't matter what perks or attachments. ^___^
---
You want to shoot each other in the streets, then why don't you head on over to Lebanon?
#20HoonMastaPosted 12/10/2012 8:22:51 AM
AN-94 Silencer Scope
FHJ-18 AA
Hardline Lightweight
Toughness
Engineer
Semtex
Perk 1 Greed

2.0 ratio games most of the time with this baby.
---
GT: HoonMasta