A question to those who quit games.

#11nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 10:12:24 AM
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...
I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

Of course Barack Obama agrees.

He likes forcing people to do things they don't want, then chastise them because he wants to believe that them doing it is for their own good.

When, in fact, it's good for others.

Barry Soetero says "Be a team player, commit suicide for the good of the masses!"

Have you ever pleasured yourself with a copy of Atlas Shrugged?

Ah...the liberal response when they have no argument...insults.

Liberals....not letting facts get in the way of a good lie for over 200 years.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#12BoloVicPosted 12/10/2012 10:12:48 AM
I quit if I join a match and the score is -20 kills. I quit if the match is laggy. I quit if there are bad teammates who don't play the objective. I quit when no teammates shoot stuff down. I quit if I get a phone call or a knock on the door. I paid $60 of my money to buy this game, I can do whatever I feel like. Why should I have to put up with your lag filled room, lose, and go like 5-20 when I can just quit and find a non-laggy room? Your logic makes no sense.
---
GT: Bolo Vic
#13KazamaKojinraiPosted 12/10/2012 10:14:31 AM
BobReill posted...

Maybe if you did something to make a change instead of running to hide you could make a change instead of just contributing to the loss.
There are plenty of things you can do to counter that.

LMAO!

REALLY??

Oh yeah, let me get out my Stinger and shoot down all those Swarms and K9 units, I've only got 3 minutes to come back from a 45-150 point deficit! I can do so much.. /sarcasm TC isn't very smart I can already tell.

TC is like the guy with a negative K/D who gets eaten by Lodestars, I love noob fodder!
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc
#14Swan3624Posted 12/10/2012 10:14:38 AM
Good Lord, leave it to GameFAQs to take a comment that was completely in jest, way out of context and warp it into a political debate.

Jesus. Christ.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#15Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/10/2012 10:16:19 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

He likes forcing people to do things they don't want, then chastise them because he wants to believe that them doing it is for their own good.

Barry Soetero says "Be a team player, commit suicide for the good of the masses!"

Who said anything about insults? That was a serious question.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#16StormShadovvPosted 12/10/2012 10:16:47 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

The FACT is that neither liberals nor conservatives have the magic answer. Take your fascism elsewhere.
---
GT - Nightshade vII PSN - ArtfulDodger 213
~ "I live in the weak and the wounded..."
#17nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 10:16:54 AM
Swan3624 posted...
Good Lord, leave it to GameFAQs to take a comment that was completely in jest, way out of context and warp it into a political debate.

Jesus. Christ.

You're a sad little man. :(
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#18KazamaKojinraiPosted 12/10/2012 10:17:22 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

Hey the Liberals took over California, and it's the most bankrupt, highest unemployment, highest taxed, and highest regulated state in ALL of America. It shows you how foolish Liberals actually are, but don't worry, after the economy crashes and everyone loses their jobs, ect. They'll finally realize conservative Liberatarianism is the true path that made America a world power back in the day, not a bigger government regulation and well-fare checks.
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc
#19darkshadowmasterPosted 12/10/2012 10:17:54 AM
Swan3624 posted...

Jesus. Christ.

GO SIT IN THE CORNER! NAO!
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#20nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 10:18:04 AM
StormShadovv posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

The FACT is that neither liberals nor conservatives have the magic answer. Take your fascism elsewhere.

Lol.

Great response.

An insult comparing conservatism to facism.

You must not know what facism is. Sad, really.

By the way, facism is closer to the liberal side. You know, more government, government controlling more of peoples freedoms.

Nice try.
---