A question to those who quit games.

#21PvtPorkSordPosted 12/10/2012 11:19:00 AM
Joins game.

Press select...

72-17... Quit.

I don't see a problem here.
#22CallMeSeekerPosted 12/10/2012 11:19:24 AM
BobReill posted...
I think if you quit, you're really just afraid to face the fact that you're really not that good.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm not good enough to turn a 20-60 game around, no.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#23nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 11:20:31 AM
KazamaKojinrai posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...
I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

Of course Barack Obama agrees.

He likes forcing people to do things they don't want, then chastise them because he wants to believe that them doing it is for their own good.

When, in fact, it's good for others.

Barry Soetero says "Be a team player, commit suicide for the good of the masses!"

Have you ever pleasured yourself with a copy of Atlas Shrugged?

Ah...the liberal response when they have no argument...insults.

Liberals....not letting facts get in the way of a good lie for over 200 years.

Hey the Liberals took over California, and it's the most bankrupt, highest unemployment, highest taxed, and highest regulated state in ALL of America. It shows you how foolish Liberals actually are, but don't worry, after the economy crashes and everyone loses their jobs, ect. They'll finally realize conservative Liberatarianism is the true path that made America a world power back in the day, not a bigger government regulation and well-fare checks.

Stop using facts to base an argument.

Liberals don't understand that.

California is fine. It's North Dakota that is having the real problems.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#24Admiral_XyesPosted 12/10/2012 11:20:51 AM
BobReill posted...
I don't see the point of quitting a game, ever.
If I join a random game on a losing team getting and we're getting dominated, I make it my mission to lead the team to a victory.
I think if you quit, you're really just afraid to face the fact that you're really not that good. An OK/good will take a good team and win with them. A great player can join a bad team and lead them to victory.

If its laggy and choppy, get over it. It'll fix itself in a minute or two. Realize you're not the only one its effecting and by jumping in and out of games, its making everyone else's connection worse.

I don't believe in quitting but every once-in-a-while I'll play a game and when it's over I'll leave. For some stupid reason when I decide to start playing again, instead of joining the gametype I was in last, it will put me in something I may REALLY dislike.

I was playing Core FFA last night and when I wanted to join another match, it put me in Hardcore team death match. I REAAAAAALLY didn't want to play but I stayed till the end just because I didn't want to be put on proBULLtion.
#25seankimberley42Posted 12/10/2012 11:20:59 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...
I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

Of course Barack Obama agrees.

He likes forcing people to do things they don't want, then chastise them because he wants to believe that them doing it is for their own good.

When, in fact, it's good for others.

Barry Soetero says "Be a team player, commit suicide for the good of the masses!"

Have you ever pleasured yourself with a copy of Atlas Shrugged?

Ah...the liberal response when they have no argument...insults.

Liberals....not letting facts get in the way of a good lie for over 200 years.

Insulting the president in a topic about leaving games on a video game forum, then calling out the response to your post for using an insult? Wow, the hypocrisy.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#26Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/10/2012 11:23:40 AM
Nushler2012, why won't you answer my question about Atlas Shrugged?
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#27jazsper77Posted 12/10/2012 11:24:23 AM
i better go hug a tree now.

lmfao
#28StormShadovvPosted 12/10/2012 11:24:39 AM
Personally I only quit if the spread is greater then 15 and there's only a minute or two left. If neither apply then I stay to turn the tide.

TC you also have to realize that's there's a flow to combat in COD. So much can be determined within the first minute of a match. Being thrown into a match halfway over, on a team losing 40-13, can really ruin the flow of the player. At least it does for me.
---
GT - Nightshade vII PSN - ArtfulDodger 213
~ "I live in the weak and the wounded..."
#29FRo3tBLo0dPosted 12/10/2012 11:24:54 AM
KazamaKojinrai posted...
I join a random game...

As soon as I join within 4 seconds I'm killed by a Lodestar...

10 seconds later I run for cover, to find we are losing by a landslide....

Someone calls in Swarm...

I die 3 times from getting spawn trapped by those...

I run for cover, only to know the whole enemy team is spawn trapping us on A objective...

My team doesn't even have half the amount of points they do, what the heck?

Now come back and tell me "Why do you ever quit?"

Well that never really happens, At least not for me but if I join a game in progress and my team is getting stomped, I quit.
#30KazamaKojinraiPosted 12/10/2012 11:25:01 AM
nuschler2212 posted...

Stop using facts to base an argument.

Liberals don't understand that.

California is fine. It's North Dakota that is having the real problems.

Hahaha yeah I see your sarcasm, I get you man. North Dakota with its 2% unemployment, you know what, I think we shouldn't mention the Liberals banning plastic bags in some cities, forcing people to buy recyclable bags, made by a company that did a behind-doors deal with the California Liberals. I love bold progressives! They think rich people are greedy because they have money, so they don't deserve to invest that money in their business, they should give it to people who are on food stamps, which oddly enough, rises each year because it's such an AWESOME deal. Free food from the government payed by rich people? YES PLEASE!

Liberals! Taking american back to the great depression, now lets work on banning cigarettes!
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc