A question to those who quit games.

#31nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 10:27:02 AM
seankimberley42 posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...
I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

Of course Barack Obama agrees.

He likes forcing people to do things they don't want, then chastise them because he wants to believe that them doing it is for their own good.

When, in fact, it's good for others.

Barry Soetero says "Be a team player, commit suicide for the good of the masses!"

Have you ever pleasured yourself with a copy of Atlas Shrugged?

Ah...the liberal response when they have no argument...insults.

Liberals....not letting facts get in the way of a good lie for over 200 years.

Insulting the president in a topic about leaving games on a video game forum, then calling out the response to your post for using an insult? Wow, the hypocrisy.

Ah....reading comprehension not your strong suit, eh?

Let me explain....when liberals have no argument (which occurs often), they reply with an insult (not support of their argument).

For example, the Tea Party wants Americans to receive more of their pay checks and for less government to be involved. Democrats.....well we shouldn't listen to racists. You see, they can't make a good argument about the theory of what the Tea Party wants, so they resort to racism.

Or sexism....

And no facts to support what the say.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#32PDXRoverMechPosted 12/10/2012 10:27:32 AM
i quit when i have something more important to do. it happens quite often. kids and all.
#33Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/10/2012 10:27:37 AM
KazamaKojinrai posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...
I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

He likes forcing people to do things they don't want, then chastise them because he wants to believe that them doing it is for their own good.

Barry Soetero says "Be a team player, commit suicide for the good of the masses!"

Hey the Liberals took over California, and it's the most bankrupt, highest unemployment, highest taxed, and highest regulated state in ALL of America. It shows you how foolish Liberals actually are, but don't worry, after the economy crashes and everyone loses their jobs, ect. They'll finally realize conservative Liberatarianism is the true path that made America a world power back in the day, not a bigger government regulation and well-fare checks.

Well the country's economy does better under democratic administrations than under republican administrations.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/02/1127055/-Which-party-is-best-for-the-economy-It-s-not-even-close
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#34darkshadowmasterPosted 12/10/2012 10:28:06 AM
Swan de-railed this topic with the first reply.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#35reseacher2000Posted 12/10/2012 10:29:10 AM
Because I'm not having fun.. Derp........
---
GT:gansterchief
#36KazamaKojinraiPosted 12/10/2012 10:29:10 AM
nuschler2212 posted...

Let me explain....when liberals have no argument (which occurs often), they reply with an insult (not support of their argument).

For example, the Tea Party wants Americans to receive more of their pay checks and for less government to be involved. Democrats.....well we shouldn't listen to racists. You see, they can't make a good argument about the theory of what the Tea Party wants, so they resort to racism.

Or sexism....

^ It's nice to see intelligent people on these boards, you sir, are a beacon of hope!
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc
#37Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/10/2012 10:30:59 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
seankimberley42 posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

Insulting the president in a topic about leaving games on a video game forum, then calling out the response to your post for using an insult? Wow, the hypocrisy.

Ah....reading comprehension not your strong suit, eh?

Or sexism....

Facts like these? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/02/1127055/-Which-party-is-best-for-the-economy-It-s-not-even-close
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#38KazamaKojinraiPosted 12/10/2012 10:32:54 AM(edited)
Velvet_Llama posted...

Well the country's economy does better under democratic administrations than under republican administrations.

Completely false, you basing that statistic off just the last 20 years? Forget about FDR the crazy guy who got elected 4 times in a row by taking tax payers dollars and paying swing states off with free money and jobs to get them to elect him again?

Or when Obama raised the national debt by 5 trillion in only 4 years, beating Bush's record of 4 trillion in 8 years. Wow Obama raised the debt more in half the amount of time when compared to Bush, but people say Bush was a wasteful spender. LOL! Liberal media.
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc
#39nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 10:34:22 AM
This is an opinion based argument with no facts provided from a leftist site.

I believe everything it says, personally.

You're right, though. FDR did great three of the four terms he was in office. No.

Carter did wonderful. No.

Clinton did wonderful. No. (The economy did well under a republican controlled house and senate, with entitlement reform and a well documented tech boom)

Obama has done wonderful. No.

Show me good economic times, and I'll show you a time where at least two out of the three (between the presidency, house and senate) were controlled by Republicans.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#40NinjaDeath911Posted 12/10/2012 10:36:02 AM
If in a previous game I go 36-13
And in the next lobby I go 2-29
I'm going to dash board
That's not me, one does not suck that bad that quickly